Carter-Vickers back in the Prem? | Vital Football

Carter-Vickers back in the Prem?

Spursex

Alert Team
Kicking off the play-offs this year is the Championship.
One of Brentford, Swansea, Barnsley and Bournemouth will be taking their place in the Premier League next season.
Here's what's coming up this evening:
  • Bournemouth v Brentford (18:00 BST)
  • Barnsley v Swansea City (20:15 BST)
The second legs of these ties are on Saturday, with the final at Wembley on Saturday, 29 May.

Carter Vickers is playing for Bournemouth tonight - where, perhaps unbelievably for some, he's very highly rated...

Just thought you might want to follow the action tonight, I will be watching with interest...

We are said to have upped our interest in the record Championship goalscorer Toney, whom personally I don't think looks good enough for us at all - he's a y yard goal poacher and a very good one, but I think his limitations will be exposed in the PL..

Two of our scouts are taking the opportunity to be at these games tonight.

CV has been extremely good...watched him some....he needed the one thing the young folks on Spurs 1st team are rarely given...a chance and time to grow. Just look at all the young, very good players around the league that we gave up on...

Watched the game, he was solid; no errors, no drama's and his screening and blocking were excellent.

Can't see us holding onto him, but as USA says - you never know. He's picked up a lot of experience now, but could only see us giving him a chance if other efforts in recruitment come to nothing.

It's a shame Bournemouth played Brentford. That would have been my final.

As for CCV, what's his contract situation? I thought he could walk this summer.

CV has been extremely good...watched him some....he needed the one thing the young folks on Spurs 1st team are rarely given...a chance and time to grow. Just look at all the young, very good players around the league that we gave up on...
USAF, 100% with you there regards CV, he looked very good in last nights game.
Ex spoke about Toney, sorry not for me.

Or is it Sky flexing their muscles with the ESL clubs? Reminding everyone that the Sky mafia run the Premiership.

I made this 'news' item up - just thought some here might be interested! lol!

He is still a Spurs player after all, and come the summer, with Dier pushing for a move to Roma, he might even get his chance with us!?

I made this 'news' item up - just thought some here might be interested! lol!

He is still a Spurs player after all, and come the summer, with Dier pushing for a move to Roma, he might even get his chance with us!?

What's even funnier, I read 80's comment and thought we were talking about Kane again. I didn't even realise we were on the CCV thread when I made the "sky mafia" comment.