Carragher's kid off to Everton? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Carragher's kid off to Everton?

Any news about our own young starlets and not those at other clubs

It's a mixed bag for Geldhardt, he will be learning by working with a superior coach and training with a higher quality of players - but the flip side is u23 games are no substitute for competitive senior games.

I don't think it was a bad move for him to go to Leeds yet, but he really needs to be getting regular competitive football on loan next season - if he doesn't get that the move may start to look like a bad one. I believe he is the top scorer in the u23 league so i'm certain there will be a queue of Champ clubs looking to take him on loan.

Top scorer in 23s league? He's not even top scorer for Leeds!

Wouldn’t say Powell as failed at stoke. But I don’t think O’Neil would stand any bull shit from him. Plus he obviously thought he was top dog here. There are plenty of good players if you look in the right places. That could well be a stumbling block due to lack of staff and scouts. That’s why we need to bring a old head in to help the manager
He may have thought he was top dog here. Well he was. He was also one of the best players we have had since being in the greed league.

Top scorer in 23s league? He's not even top scorer for Leeds!

He was a couple of weeks ago, he finished with 11 goals in 16 games. But just checked and since then 3 players in the division leapfrogged him with 12 and 13 goals - so he finished 4th top scorer although the lads who beat him had more games - so he's hardly done badly.