Carragher | Vital Football

Carragher

Sky had better fire him. Otherwise it will be “Carragher spits on all football fans and gets away with it”.

What sort of a complete moron and inbreed was the Dad goading and filming the act? Some people almost warrant having disgusting things done to them - of course it was utterly wrong that his daughter got caught up in it...

NO excuses sadly for Carragher - red mist - clearly decended - and it was stomach churningly disgusting, but a sacking offence by Sky?

Hmmm, I'd rather see an expensive and painful act of contrition by way of penance e.g. giving this years salary to a charity..+ a year of public penance of some description.,..

Especially as the Dad choose to act like scumbad in front of his daughter and then a weak will ****** who wasn't prepared to be a man to deal with it face to face after.

What sort of a complete moron and inbreed was the Dad goading and filming the act? Some people almost warrant having disgusting things done to them - of course it was utterly wrong that his daughter got caught up in it...

NO excuses sadly for Carragher - red mist - clearly decended - and it was stomach churningly disgusting, but a sacking offence by Sky?

Hmmm, I'd rather see an expensive and painful act of contrition by way of penance e.g. giving this years salary to a charity..+ a year of public penance of some description.,..

Especially as the Dad choose to act like scumbad in front of his daughter and then a weak will ****** who wasn't prepared to be a man to deal with it face to face after.

Spursex - 12/3/2018 09:04

Good post, agree with that.

It didn't take long...

download the attachment...

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-03-12 at 11.53.19.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
Spitting on or at someone is the lowest thing an can ever do.

You’re correct, the dad is a moron. But Carragher should be fired.

Suspended without a return date. Just fire the naffer and give him the settlement he will sue for.

And then replace him with Jermaine Jenas. :9:

No matter what the " moron " in the other car was doing , and it's quite clear he was goading him and filming it for just getting a reaction of some sort , whilst in 'control ' of a vehicle with his daughter in it , if some over paid , egoistic, ex professional , media coached , person in the public eye had gobbed in my daughters face , I would have punched his head and bollocks off . Then used the video coverage as my defence in court . Wonder how much he got paid for the clip .
Carragher will get what he deserves. Probably lose his job but he should know better . He won't ever be able to comment on somebody losing their rag whilst playing football again

He could now concentrate on doing good for charities and coaching kids football etc. That's about all I can think of to gain respect after a moment of madness. He should get some anger counselling voluntarily and make it known he is doing so.

The cars were either stationary or crawling along so I don't think there was much danger. It's still illegal to use a mobile of course. The goading you would think a pro could take. It's banter, I would have turned it into a joke and said yes 2-1 , given him the V and a middle finger then laughed.

agree with above - the man goading him was a twat but definitely a sackable offence. Sure he'll be back somewhere someday if they do sack him though... Just needs it all to die down for a couple years and then he'll be back... unfortunately.