CAROLINE FLACK FOUND DEAD | Vital Football

CAROLINE FLACK FOUND DEAD

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
What a sad state of affairs poor girl found dead in her flat today Sat 15th Feb

Apparently another victim of the hate filled corridors of Twitter and the other social media sites. Faceless scum spouting their bile about anybody that doesn't fit with their narrow outlook. Pity she wasn't a Tory the celebrations would have gone on through the night.

Don’t really know much about her Zakky other than she was a tv presenter, but understand she was awaiting trial for alleged assault on her partner. I gather the tabloids and indeed social media then went into overdrive trying to end her career which most likely affected her mental health. Tragic and very sad that she felt compelled to end her life because of it.

Sadly it seems a common occurrence these days with moral crusaders seeking to ruin people for any indiscretion, however minor. We all saw the shit DW received from journalists seeking to ruin him for comments he made and giving someone a second chance, however poor a decision it was from a club point of view.

Don’t really know much about her Zakky other than she was a tv presenter, but understand she was awaiting trial for alleged assault on her partner. I gather the tabloids and indeed social media then went into overdrive trying to end her career which most likely affected her mental health. Tragic and very sad that she felt compelled to end her life because of it.

Sadly it seems a common occurrence these days with moral crusaders seeking to ruin people for any indiscretion, however minor. We all saw the shit DW received from journalists seeking to ruin him for comments he made and giving someone a second chance, however poor a decision it was from a club point of view.

You damned hypocrite, it was one of 'your nasty pieces of work murdock and his evil publications that have been the main protagonist in this just like the unprecedented campaign against anyone in the Labour party.
'

You damned hypocrite, it was one of 'your nasty pieces of work murdock and his evil publications that have been the main protagonist in this just like the unprecedented campaign against anyone in the Labour party.
'

Your - indicates mine. So explain how I am in anyway associated with Rupert Murdoch. The other week you were ranting and raving about the Barclay Brothers and how i was somehow associated with them. Are there any other media barons you wish to link me to and seek to blame me for any perceived ills?

To link Caroline Flack and Corbyn is extremely poor taste and totally unwarranted. One was a vulnerable female with mental health issues facing a criminal trial and the other was an elected politician who was seeking to take control of this country - it is only right his many many failings, beliefs and questionable associations were highlighted in the national press so people could make an informed choice at the ballot box.

Your - indicates mine. So explain how I am in anyway associated with Rupert Murdoch. The other week you were ranting and raving about the Barclay Brothers and how i was somehow associated with them. Are there any other media barons you wish to link me to and seek to blame me for any perceived ills?

To link Caroline Flack and Corbyn is extremely poor taste and totally unwarranted. One was a vulnerable female with mental health issues facing a criminal trial and the other was an elected politician who was seeking to take control of this country - it is only right his many many failings, beliefs and questionable associations were highlighted in the national press so people could make an informed choice at the ballot box.

Bollocks, he was systematically destroyed by the media from the day he was elected leader by the types you hold in esteem by purchasing their nasty, bigoted right wing rags.

Bollocks, he was systematically destroyed by the media from the day he was elected leader by the types you hold in esteem by purchasing their nasty, bigoted right wing rags.

The only newspaper I purchase has nothing to do with murdoch which makes your initial point utter bollocks. Sadly it seems you take any opportunity, even a thread on the tragic suicide of a vulnerable female, to turn it into some political paranoia driven agenda.

It does not matter which newspaper it is, the fact is nasty right wing media magnets decide what the country should be thinking and supporting and ordinary people fall for it, your hypocrisy is once again amazing that you think something like this is a tragedy yet you do not mind the lies and half truths spewed out hourly by the likes of the telegraph or sun or any other bog roll publication in-between .

It does not matter which newspaper it is, the fact is nasty right wing media magnets decide what the country should be thinking and supporting and ordinary people fall for it, your hypocrisy is once again amazing that you think something like this is a tragedy yet you do not mind the lies and half truths spewed out hourly by the likes of the telegraph or sun or any other bog roll publication in-between .

Except they don’t spew out lies and half truths, the disclosure doesn’t fit with your biased narrative and you don’t like it. Quite frankly you are coming across as delusional.

Except they don’t spew out lies and half truths, the disclosure doesn’t fit with your biased narrative and you don’t like it. Quite frankly you are coming across as delusional.

You don't think the written media in this country spew out lies and half truths, and you claim I am coming across as delusional.

You don't think the written media in this country spew out lies and half truths, and you claim I am coming across as delusional.

Your unwavering, unadulterated devotion toward Corbyn and belief he is a saint in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary does make you delusional.

Congratulations btw, you have turned a somber, condolence thread into another political one. Some feat.

Your unwavering, unadulterated devotion toward Corbyn and belief he is a saint in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary does make you delusional.

Congratulations btw, you have turned a somber, condolence thread into another political one. Some feat.

You don't give a shit what any thread is about and use every opportunity to pedal your ultra right wing shit at every opportunity while excelling at your main skill "hypocrisy", as I have said many time before on here I did not vote for Corbyn, I defended him like I would defend any leader, and I know a hatchet job when I see one.

You don't give a shit what any thread is about and use every opportunity to pedal your ultra right wing shit at every opportunity while excelling at your main skill "hypocrisy", as I have said many time before on here I did not vote for Corbyn, I defended him like I would defend any leader, and I know a hatchet job when I see one.

Talking of hypocrisy - it was clearly you who hijacked this thread pedalling your left wing shit. This thread was about the suicide of a vulnerable young woman, yet you have sought to use her death to further your political agenda. It’s utterly despicable and quite frankly beneath contempt. You are a thoroughly miserable human being.

What baffles me about this whole situation is that now Caroline Flack is now being painted by the media as some sort of lovely, kind, wonderful person.

She was awaiting trial for domestic violence. The same people who were slating her are now extoling her virtues. Hypocrites.

I never knew her, and I have no idea if she was guilty or not, and in this country people are innocent until proven guilty, so I'm not going to even discuss the offence or trial itself, but the media can't have it both ways: if she'd been found guilty of domestic violence, then she'd have become a pariah, and rightly so. If she'd have been exonerated, she'd have no doubt still been suspected and spoken about in 'murmurs' under the media's "no smoke without fire" policy. I'm sure that knowledge of how the media treat people even after being exonerated was probably on her mind.

Like I said, I don't know what really happened and I doubt anyone except her and her partner at the time ever will know, but the media has a lot to answer for either way. It's all well and good talking about tragedies and how sad it is, but it's the same media that doubtless contributed to her taking her life without having any definitive knowledge of what did or didn't happen.

What I will say is that domestic violence is never ok, and if this had happened after an actual conviction, I'd have much less sympathy for her (but no less sympathy for her family and friends), but it seems trial by media has trumped 'innocent until proven guilty' again, and a young woman who had not actually been convicted of any wrongdoing has now taken her own life as a result of the media barracking.

Will the media learn anything? Nope. They'll say some platitudes, it'll all blow over, and in no time, they'll find another victim.

It's about time that press were brought to account. I have no issue with a free press, and press power has actually done a lot of good over the years as well, but with power comes responsibility, and in circumstances like these someone should be answerable. Criticism is fine, so long as it's founded in fact. In Caroline Flack's case, since the trial hadn't taken place, no proven facts were available... journalists are not above the law and if one word of untruth was printed or spoken in the media, then prosecutions should follow. A lot is made of 'social media bullying', but surely it should be just 'media bullying'; just because someone is a professional journalist (I use the term loosely about a lot of them) shouldn't mean they get carte blanche to victimise someone who hasn't been proven to have done anything wrong.

They would no doubt bleat about press censorship and freedom, but is that really worth a person's life? A person is innocent until proven guilty, and the law should protect people accused of crimes... If they're convicted, name and shame is fine. I'd even encourage it... but shaming innocent people to the point they commit suicide based only on accusation way oversteps what can legitimately be called press freedom imho.

Last edited: