Carlton Morris - scoring goals! | Vital Football

Carlton Morris - scoring goals!

Bolshie Budgie

Vital Champions League
Carlton Morris started his second game for Rotherham (and his first as a centre forward) and scored two goals.

Hopefully he will be played as a centre forward and not expected to work the wings as he did at Shrewsbury.

Last edited:
Carlton Morris started his second game for Rotherham (and his first as a centre forward) and scored two goals.

Hopefully he will be played as a centre forward and not expected to work the wings as he did at Shrewsbury.

Carlton Morris is on loan at Shrewsbury and we have him under contract to 30/6/2021
Odd how sky sports had it for that we had agreed a few for him in the loan deal. I think it says alot that idah is now ahead of him. If he'd have stayed fit he might have been here still.

If Carlton Morris scores a load in Division 1 this season, it will be interesting to see what the club does next summer.

Good to see Carlton Morris score on his MK debut.

Hopefully he will get played as a centre forward, i.e., a lot in the penalty area and not expected to back track to the half way line on the wings (Shrewsbury).
Then we can see what he can do, goal wise.

I always thought Morris would make it to our 1st team especially when DF came in. A few managers have offered him new deals but I think he will be gone in summer.

Carlton scored again for MK Dons

3+1 apps 2 goals

May be he is being played as a centre forward and not as a wide midfield player!!

150 career appearances , but I’ve never seen him play for us . Shame about the guy who was hailed as the next Grant Holt

150 career appearances , but I’ve never seen him play for us . Shame about the guy who was hailed as the next Grant Holt
He looked to have the build of Holt and for a young guy had a big voice. Popular too. Hasnt really been at the club for years but seems to be close to most of the lads. Contract up nect summer so the club will have to decide. Keep him and see how he does or sell. I'd like to see him given a go but I think if they can they'll sell.

Morris has never really proven himself as a goal scorer. Clearly has something about him but unless he suddenly becomes prolific in the second half of this season, I doubt he’ll be good enough for our first team, either in the PL or Championship

Morris has never really proven himself as a goal scorer. Clearly has something about him but unless he suddenly becomes prolific in the second half of this season, I doubt he’ll be good enough for our first team, either in the PL or Championship

What happens if he become prolific because he is being played as a centre forward and not a wide midfield player.........that would make for an interesting decision in the summer!