Carlos Carvalhal... | Vital Football

Carlos Carvalhal...

ramAnag

Vital Reserves Team
...not remaining at/being sacked by Swansea after Sunday’s final match.
All a bit sad. Swansea are turning into a bit of a basket case imo...seem to bring in a manager who makes a difference for a while and then, as soon as the going gets tough, they sack him. Bonkers!

Madness. Complete and utter madness. How many managers have to fail at Swansea before they realise that the problem might just be the eejit that hired them in the first place?

I can already hear a guy with a Trumpesque hairstyle and a brolly sitting in a quiet place saying 'boyo' in a faux Welsh accent.

Nice image Andy...although I think describing McClaren as having ‘Trumpesque’ hair is a slight exaggeration.
Would have thought Coleman and Martinez would be front runners but that Carvalhal would have been well equipped to get them straight back up.

...not remaining at/being sacked by Swansea after Sunday’s final match.
All a bit sad. Swansea are turning into a bit of a basket case imo...seem to bring in a manager who makes a difference for a while and then, as soon as the going gets tough, they sack him. Bonkers!
RA Swansea are paying the price now because chairman Jenkins has sold every decent player they have had I see Arsenal are in for Sam Morsey for £25 million so he will be gone in July Southampton will end up the same the way they sell their best players and sack managers

RA Swansea are paying the price now because chairman Jenkins has sold every decent player they have had I see Arsenal are in for Sam Morsey for £25 million so he will be gone in July Southampton will end up the same the way they sell their best players and sack managers

Its just nice to see clubs like Stoke, swansea and West brom returning to the division they warrant instead of pretending to be prem league teams!

Anyway, rumour of his sacking is just that at the moment, but McClaren is heading for QPR, do these chairman never learn?

Not every decent player Mista. Does the name Ferrie Bodde ring any bells involving Mister Jwanka's continuous moving of the transfer goalposts when we wanted to buy Bodde?

Its just nice to see clubs like Stoke, swansea and West brom returning to the division they warrant instead of pretending to be prem league teams!

Anyway, rumour of his sacking is just that at the moment, but McClaren is heading for QPR, do these chairman never learn?

That also has the advantage of there not being 2 foreign teams in the Premier League :grinning:

Latest Rams News