Carlisle United (a): Ticket Information | Page 8 | Vital Football

Carlisle United (a): Ticket Information

Bugger, but it now looks like that I will not be able to make the game (circumstances outside of my control). So my ticket may be available, watch this space.

Bugger, but it now looks like that I will not be able to make the game (circumstances outside of my control). So my ticket may be available, watch this space.
Just contact the Club and they'll refund you (unless you already have the ticket, then presumably you have to take it back).

Just contact the Club and they'll refund you (unless you already have the ticket, then presumably you have to take it back).

I have the ticket already, and its a bit to far to take it back to the club. But the good news is that I don't live far off a M61 junction, so could get picked up from any Imp travelling to Carlisle that way.

Well, if the Cowleys are muppets, I wonder what Steven Pressley is?

They are a lovely bunch on that site. Take a look at some of the other threads about us, genuinely unpleasant human beings. And some of the other threads on there are truly embarrassing. Almost as bad as Luton & Stevenage.

Yes, its incredibly Billy Britain!

Its bound to happen when they are so far away from anything resembling civilisation. The threads vary from the surreal "Scottish Bank Notes" to the vile "IRA sympathiser shot by 3 Para".

Last edited:
Hope the op goes okay.
If you're okay to drive up to the M62 area I'll take you the rest of the way if you'd like? Save you maybe a couple of hundred miles of driving.
Thanks so much. I'll be sure to let you know. Apparently no driving for a week at least.