Carlisle United (a): Ticket Information | Page 10 | Vital Football

Carlisle United (a): Ticket Information

All the talk of celebrating promotion and the championship is a mute point now anyway. That was all done and dusted when we beat MK Dons, everyone who was there knew that was the game that we clinched promotion and the Championship and the post match celebrations felt like it. Any more contrived celebrations won’t come anywhere near that atmosphere and spontaneity.

MK was like a home game - quality day all round. Agree that this game was the one we all knew we had done it.

Can someone tell me when a the e ticket for Carlisle actually appears on my eventbrite account. Or is it a paper ticket at the ticket office. I'm still struggling to understand the technology!

Can someone tell me when a the e ticket for Carlisle actually appears on my eventbrite account. Or is it a paper ticket at the ticket office. I'm still struggling to understand the technology!

It won't appear on your account. It is a paper ticket.

Watch the deadlines:
* for ticket purchase - 12 noon on Thursday 18th
* for ticket collection - 2pm on Thursday 18th
* the ticket office is closed on Friday 19th
* no announcement has been made re. pay on the day, but there may not be much of the allocation left (2,347). The last update the club gave was on Tuesday which stated 'over 2,000' sold.

Watch the deadlines:
* for ticket purchase - 12 noon on Thursday 18th
* for ticket collection - 2pm on Thursday 18th
* the ticket office is closed on Friday 19th
* no announcement has been made re. pay on the day, but there may not be much of the allocation left (2,347). The last update the club gave was on Tuesday which stated 'over 2,000' sold.

Did try and contact the club about the pay on the gate but haven't heard anything yet. Probably going to make alternative plans now

Did try and contact the club about the pay on the gate but haven't heard anything yet. Probably going to make alternative plans now
Watch the club's Twitter feed in case they announce something later. Tickets go off sale at midday today, so they may make a decision then depending on how many are left. I certainly paid on the day last season at Carlisle (away ticket office) but the demand was far lower than this time.

As best as I can tell any Imps finding themselves requiring tickets in the home end it would appear that East Stand with the lowest block/seat number available will get you nearest to the away section.