Carlisle United (a): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Carlisle United (a): Ticket Information

1540 isn't a bad allocation though and if they go quickly I wonder if Carlisle might consider opening the terraces they usually keep shut. Ground holds nearly 18000

It does say that Carlisle will consider a further allocation which I presume is the terrace, I shall bide my time and pick up a terrace ticket.

It does say that Carlisle will consider a further allocation which I presume is the terrace, I shall bide my time and pick up a terrace ticket.

I'm sure I have read somewhere that the West terrace has not been licensed for use for three or four years and the capacity of BP has dropped to circa 15k. That said there should be plenty of room for more Imps, particulary if Carlisle PO chances are over come the Easter weekend.

I'd be happy if Carlisle are very much still in the play off picture come our match as that will mean they'd have taken points off Bury this Saturday

Have 3 over 60's (but under 65) ST codes plus 1 adult who I regularly order for. Ironically the codes for the 2 (1 of each) who can't go both worked, the others failed several times even if logging out. Full address and card details again had to be entered from scratch