Carjacking | Vital Football

Carjacking

Mine is one of those that they say gets targeted for car jacking, luckily I quite like killing people, so it's sort of a win win !

Anyone that jacks my car is a moron, not only does it have GPS tracking, I can also remotely activate valet mode that sets the maximum speed to 20 mph.

Did I mention that I drive a Tesla Model X? Heathfield road knows :grinning:

I'd like my app to allow the car to stop safely so no other driver gets into trouble and then let out a deadly gas to eliminate the thieves.

This isn’t anything new in the West minds though is it? There was a gang pinching Audi’s pretty violently a few years ago although I believe they got caught - and probably given some community service cleaning up a few leaves. An old neighbour of mine got done for his bespoke Audi stolen to order I assume.

My sisters Land Rover nearly got done ar the QE hospital, with an electronic device. Luckily she was notified of the entry.

Nothing new, no, agreed. But worth keeping in the public eye.

The one steering wheel lock does look decent, I know some used to be taken off in seconds.

ha, very good Mutt_Man. Feel a bit stupid just buying a steering wheel lock now!