Cardiff | Vital Football

Cardiff

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
Won 4/5 games, scored 10 set piece goals this season already and have one of the best defences.
I think this may be one of our toughest games so far.

No injury news. Everyone who was involved in the last game is available tomorrow. Good news on Rupp who returned to team training yesterday. He could make it into the squad.

There are still a few games to play until January. Let's see how the situation is then. Good news with Xavi as he's back in individual training and can return to team training on Tuesday.

DF says Krul was expected to be back tomorrow but he has been complaining about other issues

Krul trained on the pitch for first time and complained of issues. He most likely back for Watford.

Dowell was exhausted after Wednesday

Dowell and Cantwell are both be k ready but have to be careful

Hernandez, idah and Placheta are still a while away from returning.

On January

We are more attractive for several players in January now than other clubs were for our players in September. I'm not concerned at all.

So will dowell start and get 50 minutes or will he come on again for a short period?

I think I'd go with Cantwell for stipermann that I am sure of. Martin looked tired so maybe drop him

DF says he and the team know how good Cardiff are at set pieces especially Sean Morrison.

So hopefully no conceding from them tomorrow

No mention of Gibson. I though he was going to be out for a couple of weeks but seems he has a longer term injury

So maybe

McGovern

Aarons
Hanley
Zimmermann
Sorensen

Tettey
Skipp

McLean
Cantwell
Emi

Pukki