Cardiff | Page 6 | Vital Football

Cardiff

Just back home from the game.
Just like a usual 12.30 k o with breakfast and ghost ship at 10.00 am
and walked to ground for midday entrance.

Should have sealed it at start of second half as we missed chance after
chance right in front of us ( area G 4 th row back ).
bbc web site says pukki was up all night with wife as she had a baby girl
so maybe excuse him for missing. Best chance was just after half time when
a poor first touch let him down.

As Reading we held out easily until a few late corners but never in danger.

A worry late on Aarons went down off pitch in front of hotel corner right
in front of us and took ages to get medical staff over.
Seems to be ok though.

Easy getting out and no distancing problems.

On to next game.
Why did it take the medical team so long? Aarons was lying there for ages. I have noticed that once DF has decided on a sub nothing will change his mind. Aarons was down and DF was about to throw on hugill and tettey so he held up the subs then just threw them both on anyway. Tettey was about to come on for Cantwell but that was then changed to Aarons and Skipp went right back.

Aarons looked in pain but he us a tough guy and I expect him to play against Watford. If he was out who'd you play at the back?

I also didn't know that pukki didn't want to sign for us when we tried in that summer but his wife persuade him after falling in love with the city and wanting the live there rather than the Turkey/Greece (sorry I can't remember the clubs who wanted him along with us)

I'd think he'd be on the way out with Dowell fit but DF likes him.

You need 2 for each position......Dowell and Superman!

It will be interesting to see if Sinani comes back next season and competes with Dowell for "the hole" position. Longer term I hope Hondermarck comes through and compete for that position too.

Superman to score a hatrick!

I also didn't know that pukki didn't want to sign for us when we tried in that summer but his wife persuade him after falling in love with the city and wanting the live there rather than the Turkey/Greece (sorry I can't remember the clubs who wanted him along with us)

Thank you Mrs Pukki for your excellent choice.

I see Arsenal lost again. Any players we would like?

Should be able to pick them up cheap when they get relegated :lol:

Left back Tierney cost them £25m
CB Gabriel £22m +£5m add ons
the new midfield player from Spain £45m

We will offer 10p and a cookbook!

Reactions: Rex
Always good to beat Cardiff for me. I drove past the Cardiff City stadium twice yesterday in my lorry - once during the first half when we were 1-0 up. I got a Norwich flag across the back of the cab, so I hope someone spotted it :grinning::grinning:

Well done Nathan ! its great as an exile when NC beat the local team . Every time we beat Huddersfield I used to take a couple of NC scarves to work and hang them up in the back of the bus cab so the whole dammed town could see the green and yellow !

As usual, an excellent analysisTucks.

One comment I would like to add to the transfer saga Emi, Todd, Max et al have pretty well guaranteed themselves lots of appearances, when we are promoted.

The same cannot be said if Liverpool, MC etc snap any of them up. The question is, do they want big money to maybe hope for a place on the bench or do they want to play football? I would suggest the latter is the more likely.