Cardiff v NUFC | Page 3 | Vital Football

Cardiff v NUFC

I reckon Kenedy is obviously shit hot in training which explains Shelvey letting him take the free-kick and pen, but he's obviously an instinctive player, goes to pieces when he has time to think.

George Caulkin wrote an excellent article in The Times on-line on Thursday under the title: No trophies, little investment and two relegations-when will fans finally recognise Mike Ashley as a genius?

Just read that Caulkin article Mc, great stuff, the paddling pool is hilarious man. Jesus Christ.

To be fair if Pardew had of been in charge of that shambles today we would all be baying for blood and signing that letter tells me he is working with the regime. Keegan loved the club and had the balls to walk whereas Rafa is thinking of his CV and his next job he should have told the fat **** and his band of amateurs to fuck right off the first time they shafted him and for that reason i have no sympathy for him.

Some might call it motivation for the staff who are here, some might call it a plea for a buyer.

Yes, we have a better squad then we had before . A subtext is that we have not progress as much as our competitors. Some people put in a lot of effort, only to have those efforts thwarted by the hierarchy.

Sure, there have been some decent additions. Do you really expect them to run around and say"Ashley has totally disinvested in the squad, we are crap and no point coming to see us, we're going down again"?
I kind of agree with you rex ,my main problem is that Pardew and the other lackeys Ashley employed were not afforded the same excuses.

When Pardew praised Ashley during his tenure no one was willing to accept it was diplomacy in action, he was simply labelled a ****.

This is a direct quote from Pardew in the Chronicle

“I don’t want to be finishing seventh or eighth every year, and he knows that. He knows what I am like.

“Mike knows me, he knows I have fallen out with chairmen before – that’s because I want to win things.”

Compare that to what Benitez is allowing Ashley to get away with in his name without a whiff of the C word directed towards him.

It's obvious Benitez as a manager is a far superior to the likes of Pardew .
Using us to further his career would be no problem as far as i'm concerned if it wasn't for the blatant hypocrisy of our fan base.

Especially when you consider the even greater damage he has enabled Ashley to inflict whilst picking up his considerable wedge.

TBH Piemag Pardew is a ****. That's just a shallow response to your post because I'm full of red wine and gannin to bed pissed.

I think Benitez will be fine for a job, I personally think he really likes the club and is hoping for a sale, foolishly because that **** is lying about wanting to sell. However as you said Bruce he should've walked the second the parasite stitched him.
Pardew would've lost alot of games Benitez manages to get points, I find the comparison difficult as although they're both Ashleys puppets, they're a million miles apart in footballing terms. Rafa knows his football, has the respect of the players and doesn't embarrass the club every time he speaks.

Benitez should have walked.i have no doubt but I have no interest anymore in what he does or says,how the players perform or what fans in the ground chant at the game or moan about.
Ashley is a **** and he has killed it for me.When and if he goes I might give a shit again.

Geez its been a while since I have popped in here for a look, hope you are all well, what a shit show that was yesterday, another summer with fuck all investment, no depth with injuries already creeping in, going to be a long season, staggered that Rafa is still here tbh

The team were crap.
Benitez said Hayden sending off ruined the plan to bring on Rondon.
That's nonsense he should have replaced Joselu with Rondon,
Manguillo is and has always been rubbish and should be nowhere near the first team.
Quite frankly I wonder whether Benitex can still do it.
Playing rubbish players to justify lack of spending is shooting yourself in the foot.
4 new players yet not playedon cannot be justified and better to play them at Cardiff than againstChelsea , Man City etc.
Losing interest fast.

Kenedy escapes ban :hmmm:. Mind watching again Arter went clattering in although no excuse for Kenedy, I found it hard to understand just a booking for Arter after the cynical challenge on Joselu.

That referee has had two shocking displays this season wonder will he actually get pulled for them

Rafa has already explained his thinking pre-season in that the transfers were signed much later than he wanted and that it would put them back in getting to know the system.

On one hand you could argue that professionals should be able to adapt quickly but on the other we know how thorough Rafa is. That said, Joselu is our highest rated player this season if you believe in them daft stat based rating systems.