Cardiff record signing on missing plane | Vital Football

Cardiff record signing on missing plane

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
Being reported that Emiliano Sala, who just signed for Cardiff from Nante for a record fee, was a passanger on a plane that is believed to have crashed in the English Channel en-route to South Wales. Tragic.

Awful news. Looks like its a tragic mistake to have chosen to travel in a two seater plane. Some suggestions red flares were seen so some hope still.

That's awful news,thoughts wi his family&friends at this terrible time.Hopefully the two of em are found safe.UTCB

I concur that this is awful news. I hope for the best, even if I don't expect it. It's also awful that some people on the Internet, especially on S2 4SU, have decided that this tragic event should be used to have a joke at Neil Warnock's expense. Twats.

It's been a tragedy,feel for both families.Very emotional seein Neil cryin after the game at weekend.RIP to both Emiliano Salla&David Ibbotson.UTCB

Well done to the private funded search team for finding the plane,and from reports the plane is basically intact.

Emiliano Salla......Rest in Peace ⚽️ ??

David Ibbotson ...... Rest in Peace ? ???????

Very sad but closure for the families.

My wife has refused to fly since 1971..... I don't mention it now.

I have these thoughts about recent aeroplane incidents and these three in particular.

They all have Malaysia connections,:hmmm:

We have the Cardiff connection with Malaysian, Vincent Tan.

Malaysian Flight MH370 that went missing over the Indian Ocean.

Malaysian Flight MH17 that was blown out of the sky by Russian Military.

I have these thoughts about recent aeroplane incidents and these three in particular.

They all have Malaysia connections,:hmmm:

We have the Cardiff connection with Malaysian, Vincent Tan.

Malaysian Flight MH370 that went missing over the Indian Ocean.

Malaysian Flight MH17 that was blown out of the sky by Russian Military.

You're thinking too much CBB.

RIP to the two guys. Thoughts with families as usual.