Cardiff City Fan Comments | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cardiff City Fan Comments

But if it was under MW, you would have been calling it an abysmal performance.

No I wouldn't.

I'm fair. A good performance is a good performance. I haven't tried to dress up the Karanka shockers have I?

How many times did we play that well away under Warburton in fairness?

We dominated the second promotion team, just as we did against the Champions. Credit where it is due

No I wouldn't.

I'm fair. A good performance is a good performance. I haven't tried to dress up the Karanka shockers have I?

We dominated the second promotion team, just as we did against the Champions. Credit where it is due
Yes it was a fair performance marred by poor defending, we raised our game against better opposition (as we often do)
It could have been a Warburton performance! But it was a Karanka performance.

Which goes to prove ?
Nigel Clough would have won this one?

No I wouldn't.

How many away games did you go to?

And yet you feel qualified to judge our performances?
He said none LIVE, not none ...pls keep in mind that now with the luxury of I Follow we can watch each and every game, so most of us can comment and express their opinion ... at least on what is happening on the pitch...not in the car park ...lol

And yet you feel qualified to judge our performances?

I didn't judge our performances away.

You might notice this strange symbol at the end of the sentence.

?

It's called a question mark CP. It is usually deployed to denote a question.

A question is where one person asks someone something.

In this case, I was asking the forum as a whole how many excellent performances away from home we had under Warburton.

I personally saw one on TV, away at Hull. Perhaps there were others and there are plenty of reasonable and balanced individuals who go to games who could answer that question (IE not you).

It might suit your nasty, snidey arguing style to pretend I was making a statement and divert the conversation, but....