Cardiff City Fan Comments | Vital Football

Cardiff City Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
Pathetic club, pathetic support.

Shocking , from a supposed "big club".

Give your heads a wobble ffs.500+ for a nothing game at 7.45 on a Saturday night live on Sky. Fair play to them.We only took 1,000 to Sheffield and 1,000 to Norwich and we are going for promotion.

Init? Some people need to pull their head out of the sand before they judge other teams support!

Spot on, well done to all their fans who travelled.

Fair play to them, not a nice trip. 19:45 games on a sat are ridiculous.

Cardiff City lived dangerously against a Forest team who came to spoil the Cardiff promotion surge.

Well I didn't enjoy any of that, other than my fosters at half time. Nervy as heck all the way through. Phew.

Neil Etheridge was MOM. Morrison was superb and in any other game he would have been MOM. But NE saved us time and again tonight and without his brave goal keeping we would have comfortably lost this game.

This is piss poor it's actually hurting watching this team try and play football we just cant...

Well this is such a struggle so far, giving forest to much possession, and we are so weak going forward, lets get control of the ball and play football.

That's what happens when you have a team of dwarves on the pitch.

Typical Cardiff performance, forest have looked good, but can’t finish, one was a sitter.

Another game Cardiff won the Cardiff way, terrible defending and finishing from forest, draw would if been fair.

Fair to who? Best team won.

What a let off, forest poor at finishing.

You get 3 points whether you win the Fulham way or the Cardiff way fella.

Etheridge MotM, we could of lost that without him.

Forest had a few break away chances but offered nothing but giving away free kicks other than that.

They should've been 2-0 up before Mozza scored. Awful finishing from them and I can see why they never scored for 6 games.

We only won by a dog shit centre back coming on.

On a seperate note that Joe Lolley is a fantastic player, reminded me of a young Peter Whittingham the way he finds a pass.

This is exactly why I don’t & never have wanted Colin as manager. Even if they’re promoted it’s not worth it for his football. Krankz is the same but he can’t even manage to get the wins.

This is exactly why I don’t & never have wanted Colin as manager. Even if they’re promoted it’s not worth it for his football. Krankz is the same but he can’t even manage to get the wins.

How can Karanka be the same when the two sides were demonstrably different?

Warnock gets you promoted...then pay him off...playing like that nd Cardiff will be slaughtered in the premiership...

Warnock gets you promoted...then pay him off...playing like that nd Cardiff will be slaughtered in the premiership...

The only winners doing that are agents. We need a philosophy that can withstand losing a manager or a key player like Bournemouth, Swansea or Southampton (ok not the best season for any but they’ve maintained pl football without spending billions or playing the kind of Krankz football where the living envy the dead)

Getting to the PL isn’t the end of our problems it’s going to create even more & us spunking a load of china white profits at a couple of strikers doesn’t solve anything. Warbz tried & failed but at least he tried & we are back aimless & rudderless with a dour **** in charge with no game plan & no hope for the future other than chucking more money at it.

The only winners doing that are agents. We need a philosophy that can withstand losing a manager or a key player like Bournemouth, Swansea or Southampton (ok not the best season for any but they’ve maintained pl football without spending billions or playing the kind of Krankz football where the living envy the dead)

Getting to the PL isn’t the end of our problems it’s going to create even more & us spunking a load of china white profits at a couple of strikers doesn’t solve anything. Warbz tried & failed but at least he tried & we are back aimless & rudderless with a dour **** in charge with no game plan & no hope for the future other than chucking more money at it.

Perhaps another 'boycott' is on the cards?

Perhaps you should lay yourself in the middle of a road someplace miles from Nottingham to protest?

Perhaps another 'boycott' is on the cards?

Perhaps you should lay yourself in the middle of a road someplace miles from Nottingham to protest?

Dearie me duck. What are you talking about? We have no plan we’re stuck once again but as you’re a fan of dour Doug you probably love Krankz football.

Don’t respond as I can’t be bothered with your standard 3 page pointless argument

Dearie me duck. What are you talking about? We have no plan we’re stuck once again but as you’re a fan of dour Doug you probably love Krankz football.

Don’t respond as I can’t be bothered with your standard 3 page pointless argument

I do quite like some of what I've seen, yeah. Last night was a really good performance.

You can't really comment much about Freedman mind, as you you were sacking it off while masquerading as a heroic one man stand at the time

I do quite like some of what I've seen, yeah. Last night was a really good performance.

You can't really comment much about Freedman mind, as you you were sacking it off while masquerading as a heroic one man stand at the time

I can comment he was fucking shit & Krankz only achievement is to be as shite as he was. Shouldn’t you be arguing about semantics or some minor point from 2006 rather than actually engaging. As for not going it’s now been accepted I was massively ahead of the curve on that one, probably why you’re bringing it up as you somehow think that it’ll distract people from the fact that once again and as usual I’m right & you’re wrong.

I can comment he was fucking shit & Krankz only achievement is to be as shite as he was. Shouldn’t you be arguing about semantics or some minor point from 2006 rather than actually engaging. As for not going it’s now been accepted I was massively ahead of the curve on that one, probably why you’re bringing it up as you somehow think that it’ll distract people from the fact that once again and as usual I’m right & you’re wrong.

I honestly can't remember you saying a word about Fawaz until you started using it as an excuse for not going.

So how many games under Freedman did you get to then, given your self proclaimed expertise on that period in our history?

I honestly can't remember you saying a word about Fawaz until you started using it as an excuse for not going.

So how many games under Freedman did you get to then, given your self proclaimed expertise on that period in our history?

You win you’re the bestest all hail you. I can’t be bothered with your boring shit & neither can anyone else.

The problem is the club has changed it 's direction completely.If you change from Warburton to Karanka, when the style is totally different, then the club has to be patient and allow him to change the bulk of the squad to play his way.Let's see how it goes after he has had another transfer window.

The problem is the club has changed it 's direction completely.If you change from Warburton to Karanka, when the style is totally different, then the club has to be patient and allow him to change the bulk of the squad to play his way.Let's see how it goes after he has had another transfer window.
The style hasn't massively changed though has it?

We are still playing the short passes from the back and we are still dominating possession.

The difference being when the wing back attacks he doesnt pass back to our GK from the oppositions 6yrd box