Cardiff City Fan Comments | Vital Football

Cardiff City Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
I shall predict a 2-1 win for the Blooooobirds.

I'm going for scabby Nottingham having a good beating 4-0.

Hate looking at head to head stats winning 10 ...D1... L1 is sure sign we will lose!

If we're serious about the play-offs, this is a must-win game. I'm going to 2-0 to City.
Would have said 3, but Forest can be tricky sometimes...

Of all the remaining games I'm confident of us smashing the everloving shit out of these the most.

Forest have improved in recent months and are all but safe. We should win.

Yes, big blow losing Morrison. I assume Ralls at lwb. Bit nervous now about this one.

I can't stand Lewis Grabban but I can't remember why.

Very poor so far, very much second best so far

Bloody Ell. 1-0.

Deserve to be one down too. Forest have been good. Weve not got anything going in midfield.

HT 0-1.

How dare they turn up with nothing to play for and put in a performance who do they think they are?

Thought we were very poor, forest deserve their lead. Moore was just wandering around and the ball seemed to just bounce off him rather than be played by him, tired or?

That bit of quality is missing from Cardiff today.

Make some changes Mick ffs.

We can play all night and are never going to score today. Yet another home defeat I think. Story of our season this game.

How has it taken 70 minutes to make a sub?

We actually look worse now.

It just seems like Forest have the measure of us and that's that.

We just keep giving the ball away. Forest haven’t won in 6 games but are so comfortable in this game.

WHAT A MISS! Murphy sends in a brilliant cross and Flint meets it five yards out, but, somehow, sends it over! Golden opportunity, their best yet.

Should be 1-1, one of those games.

FT 0-1

Deserved nothing, rubbish performance. Until we rebuild that woeful midfield it'll just keep going on and on.

Very disappointing performance, its not as if Forest were even remotely dangerous.

Forest were awful and we should have been able to get 3 points from that game today. After half time I thought we were very poor seeing as we were a goal down.

Forest showed us how to defend the goal we conceded by having men to cover the cut-back late in the 2nd half which we had lacked on 29 minutes.

I don’t understand in a must win game, why MM didn’t pick a more attacking side. Forest hadn’t won in six games, just three points out of 18, scoring just three goals. Yes, they got a draw at Brentford, which was down to Brentford’s terrible finishing on the day. They should have had five.

Summed up by Forest scoring from their only shot and Flint missing a sitter.
If Norwich were watching then they wouldn’t offer £7 for Vaulks.

Forest are an average side, but it's not terribly difficult to stop City scoring once you've eliminated the aerial threat.

Cheers CP, the usual shit talking followed by a dose of reality. The funny part is that in terms of quality they were right - we were pretty average but we still had enough to see them off so what does that say...?

If we can keep McKenna fit and if Worrall stays we have a decent platform for a challenge next season with the right signings.

Cheers CP, the usual shit talking followed by a dose of reality. The funny part is that in terms of quality they were right - we were pretty average but we still had enough to see them off so what does that say...?

If we can keep McKenna fit and if Worrall stays we have a decent platform for a challenge next season with the right signings.

It's a top 6 worthy base and I hope one thst would give CH the confidence to be slightly more expansive.