Cardiff City Fan Comments | Vital Football

Cardiff City Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
Forest are in a relegation scrap so will field a weakened team for this. A good result and performance could buy Harris some time whilst another bad result/performance could push him out the door, so I'm hoping he fields a pretty strong team.

The last FA Cup meeting between Nottingham Forest and Cardiff was in the fifth round in 1927/28, a 2-1 win for Forest.Cardiff have won their last six away matches against Nottingham Forest, all in the league between May 2015 and September 2020. It is their longest away winning run against an opponent in their history.Nottingham Forest have lost seven of their last nine FA Cup matches (W2), losing their last three in a row, last losing four in a row between 2000 and 2003.

I really want to win this.

1-0 Forest. Taylor volley.

Ball watching again!

What a goal by Forest / Our goalie had No chance

Yet again standing off, no tackle and losing within 10 minutes. Pathetic but predictable.

Bye bye Harris.

Nice finish. But where is the pressure on the wing? No one in this team wants to tackle.

No sign of our right back again and he’s just been skinned by Ameobi inside the first five minutes.

Arter hurt, oh dear how sad, never mind.

Cardiff have upped their game and its all Cardiff.

HT 1-0. Generally played ok. Usual dreadful early goal is costing us. Glatzel has been absolutely awful today. If we had a striker it would be 1 v 1. Moore is hugely missed.

We improved but never really created much.

We are the better side and Forest look poor but we don't really look like scoring.

Agree, we do look the better side and Forest are not great but for all of our possession we haven’t had a shot on target yet.

Very standard mid table championship match up. Not much quality, poor mistakes, bit boring to watch.Big improvement needed second half of Forest will just ride this one out.

First half never looked like scoring and always felt we would let another goal in. Need a vast improvement in the second half.

Cardiff better side first half,but both teams look toothless.

We have an uncanny ability to nullify our own attacks everytime we get to the edge of the area.

Murphy's pass completion is 50%. Ie he has given the ball away every other time he's touched it.

He’s played some lovely passes that most wouldn’t try either.

Reminds me of the Morecambe & Wise, with Andre Previn sketch. "I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order"

Good from Cardiff again. Having all the ball and territory and Forest are stuck in their half.

We’re in total control.

I think total control might include scoring.

We ain't gonna score in a month of Sundays.

Time the ref got his cards out they are doing wilson all the time.

Arter’s still a dirty twat.

Mighten drives through the middle and hits one well from outside the box, but Phillips does well to stop it.

It’s been virtual one way traffic towards the Forest goal this half, but, apart from a shot from a free kick by Wilson deflected 8nto the side netting by the wall, there’s been nothing to suggest City might score.

We look like a side destined for relegation. Forest were very poor and we couldnt find a way to open them up. Desperately need Moore fit. All want now is 55 points and then Harris gone.

Out we go.

We dominated the second half but we never really looked like scoring.

Chris Houghton looks suspiciously like Gus Fring.

I thought he looked suspiciously like Chris Hughton.

Forest good value for their win.

Another defeat and another directionless, shapeless, dull, tedious and frankly boring performance. And against pretty mediocre opposition.

We should not forget Forest made 8 changes for this game from their last league game, their 2nd string beat us which adds further concerns over our performance.

Well done Lyle Taylor.

One player that will not bow to pressure and says why.

Mate your posts basically all revolve around the fact that 'BLM are marxists scum and if you disagree it's because you've been brainwashed by the mainstream media' - Not hard to remember this.

BLM Matter are Marxists and no one can deny that as it’s fact.

Notice you found the photo on the BBC, thought they were brainwashing everyone?

There support of BLM. they just make them out to be saints etc. On MOTD they were sat there with there BLM Matter badges on. I find your question mind boggling as you only have to open your eyes and watch. The BBC are one of the most corrupt out there. Remember they protected Jimmy Saville all those years. There is a paedophilic statue outside the BBC in London they refuse to remove. They are a disgusting channel. They are full of Marxists pushing their agenda.

Well done to all those who stay true to their beliefs by taking the knee, and all those who stay true to their beliefs by not taking the knee.

Well done Lyle Taylor. All of the Black lads i know (inc my brother-in-law) want no part of BLM and actually find it insulting.

Look at NCFC and the abuse they got most notably from Nathan Blake was horrendous and tantamount to bullying.
The likes of homes under the hammer presenter Dion Dublin those that do not support BLM are racist. What a knob of a man and a hypocrite. He is getting paid loads by the BBC to present a capitalist programme like Homes under the Hammer whilst he is spouting his gob off about supporting a Marxist group. But the real issues not so much the knee it’s the Black Power shit I really object to and I will not support my club with those players at our club. And I would take the same stance if Is was White Power or Nazi salutes as well.

Forest are in a relegation scrap so will field a weakened team for this. A good result and performance could buy Harris some time whilst another bad result/performance could push him out the door, so I'm hoping he fields a pretty strong team.

The last FA Cup meeting between Nottingham Forest and Cardiff was in the fifth round in 1927/28, a 2-1 win for Forest.Cardiff have won their last six away matches against Nottingham Forest, all in the league between May 2015 and September 2020. It is their longest away winning run against an opponent in their history.Nottingham Forest have lost seven of their last nine FA Cup matches (W2), losing their last three in a row, last losing four in a row between 2000 and 2003.

I really want to win this.

1-0 Forest. Taylor volley.

Ball watching again!

What a goal by Forest / Our goalie had No chance

Yet again standing off, no tackle and losing within 10 minutes. Pathetic but predictable.

Bye bye Harris.

Nice finish. But where is the pressure on the wing? No one in this team wants to tackle.

No sign of our right back again and he’s just been skinned by Ameobi inside the first five minutes.

Arter hurt, oh dear how sad, never mind.

Cardiff have upped their game and its all Cardiff.

HT 1-0. Generally played ok. Usual dreadful early goal is costing us. Glatzel has been absolutely awful today. If we had a striker it would be 1 v 1. Moore is hugely missed.

We improved but never really created much.

We are the better side and Forest look poor but we don't really look like scoring.

Agree, we do look the better side and Forest are not great but for all of our possession we haven’t had a shot on target yet.

Very standard mid table championship match up. Not much quality, poor mistakes, bit boring to watch.Big improvement needed second half of Forest will just ride this one out.

First half never looked like scoring and always felt we would let another goal in. Need a vast improvement in the second half.

Cardiff better side first half,but both teams look toothless.

We have an uncanny ability to nullify our own attacks everytime we get to the edge of the area.

Murphy's pass completion is 50%. Ie he has given the ball away every other time he's touched it.

He’s played some lovely passes that most wouldn’t try either.

Reminds me of the Morecambe & Wise, with Andre Previn sketch. "I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order"

Good from Cardiff again. Having all the ball and territory and Forest are stuck in their half.

We’re in total control.

I think total control might include scoring.

We ain't gonna score in a month of Sundays.

Time the ref got his cards out they are doing wilson all the time.

Arter’s still a dirty twat.

Mighten drives through the middle and hits one well from outside the box, but Phillips does well to stop it.

It’s been virtual one way traffic towards the Forest goal this half, but, apart from a shot from a free kick by Wilson deflected 8nto the side netting by the wall, there’s been nothing to suggest City might score.

We look like a side destined for relegation. Forest were very poor and we couldnt find a way to open them up. Desperately need Moore fit. All want now is 55 points and then Harris gone.

Out we go.

We dominated the second half but we never really looked like scoring.

Chris Houghton looks suspiciously like Gus Fring.

I thought he looked suspiciously like Chris Hughton.

Forest good value for their win.

Another defeat and another directionless, shapeless, dull, tedious and frankly boring performance. And against pretty mediocre opposition.

We should not forget Forest made 8 changes for this game from their last league game, their 2nd string beat us which adds further concerns over our performance.

Well done Lyle Taylor.

One player that will not bow to pressure and says why.

Mate your posts basically all revolve around the fact that 'BLM are marxists scum and if you disagree it's because you've been brainwashed by the mainstream media' - Not hard to remember this.

BLM Matter are Marxists and no one can deny that as it’s fact.

Notice you found the photo on the BBC, thought they were brainwashing everyone?

There support of BLM. they just make them out to be saints etc. On MOTD they were sat there with there BLM Matter badges on. I find your question mind boggling as you only have to open your eyes and watch. The BBC are one of the most corrupt out there. Remember they protected Jimmy Saville all those years. There is a paedophilic statue outside the BBC in London they refuse to remove. They are a disgusting channel. They are full of Marxists pushing their agenda.

Well done to all those who stay true to their beliefs by taking the knee, and all those who stay true to their beliefs by not taking the knee.

Well done Lyle Taylor. All of the Black lads i know (inc my brother-in-law) want no part of BLM and actually find it insulting.

Look at NCFC and the abuse they got most notably from Nathan Blake was horrendous and tantamount to bullying.
The likes of homes under the hammer presenter Dion Dublin those that do not support BLM are racist. What a knob of a man and a hypocrite. He is getting paid loads by the BBC to present a capitalist programme like Homes under the Hammer whilst he is spouting his gob off about supporting a Marxist group. But the real issues not so much the knee it’s the Black Power shit I really object to and I will not support my club with those players at our club. And I would take the same stance if Is was White Power or Nazi salutes as well.

Well there you have it!

The reason those nice people in South Wales insist on shouting "scab" every time they visit the East Midlands is because of their intense dislike of Marxism.

Whoever would have thought it?

Always thought Cardiff fans were a massive bunch of *****. Always preferred Swansea.

Respect to Lyle for having the guts to say what many think.
Personally, I don't think that racism is a huge problem in UK.
Everyone has equal opportunities, if they wish to accept them.

Respect to Lyle for having the guts to say what many think.
Personally, I don't think that racism is a huge problem in UK.
Everyone has equal opportunities, if they wish to accept them.

Not sure that was what LT said. He acknowledged racism is a big problem but that he wasnt part of the BLM movement

Is it the Prospero and Ariel sculpture which is being alluded to?

If I remember correctly, was it not the Sculptor who was the subject of allegations and not the actual work of art?

Unsure about the sculptor, Prospero does do some naughty things though in the play...

Unsure about the sculptor, Prospero does do some naughty things though in the play...

Well that's a new one on me, although it is a long time since I last saw the play and even longer since I read it.

I always had the impression that Prospero was a force for good in the Play; I seem to recall that there was emphasis placed on the fact that he practiced white magic and not black magic in the book.

The only thing I thought of which could have created any kind of offence was the references to slavery, but I am sure that is not what is being questioned.

Dialectics innit. Think that means we gotta play a back three (thesis, antithesis and synthesis), true to our Marxist roots
Synthesis would presumably play in the middle, ahead of the other two.

"And it's Thesis, across the pitch to Antithesis, short ball forwards to Synthesis." Sadly, no midfield to continue the move.