Cardiff (A) | Vital Football

Cardiff (A)

FrancosLoveChild

Vital Football Hero
Unexpected wins Vs Weds and Leeds brought back a sense of fight back into the club but sadly we went on and went back to Cooks Wigan Vs Preston and Middlesbrough, two winnable games, the latter having a huge helping hand by the referee.

Got a feeling we will get a win at Cardiff today, get our hopes up before being disappointed in our next home game.

We need to start picking up unexpected results now, it's that time of the season we have no choice to get enough points to stay up.

Massey and Lowe both starting and absolutely no creativity in that team. Bench full of attackers with no midfielders or defenders. I thought Pearce was very good and now he’s not in the squad. Gary Roberts is a sub every week and doesn’t get used, why not put one of the youngsters on there instead and give them a chance. I think he really has lost the plot.

I do love an internet meltdown before a bloody ball's been kicked.

Any potential win has already been written off as being lucky!

Let's see what happens before firing the bullets eh?
If you dont think a "meltdown" is not appropriate given that team selection Moonay then not sure what would qualify for one ?
U23s would have been a better option than what 🤡 is putting on a pitch to represent our club today

If you dont think a "meltdown" is not appropriate given that team selection Moonay then not sure what would qualify for one ?
U23s would have been a better option than what 🤡 is putting on a pitch to represent our club today
It all depends on where they play Hampton.

Evans could take the Powell role from Gelhardt. He can pick a pass, has a decent shot and has a trick or two. Joe faded on tuesday ......... expect to see him on the hour mark.

Massey for Pilkington ......... .I think we'll see Pilks at some point, but Cook has basically said that the guy hasn't got to full fitness ......... off the bench seems a better option for him.

Lowe for Jacobs .......aye, not defending this one. Lowe needs to really pull his socks up......... or else, score another late winner.

Let's wait and see.

Is Tom Pearce injured?

Thought he looked decent in his mini run in the team but now he's not on the bench again.

Selection in general looks suspect (again) but let's see what happens...

Last edited:
Naismith at left back again is just a joke. My ire is now for the clown who selects him there rather than the lad himself.

I suspect Pearce has fallen into the same black hole that many others have when they’ve fallen out with our out of depth manager.

Anything can happen of course. But I really cannot believe we’ve dropped Gelhardt, Pilkington & Jacobs. First time in an age we looked dangerous going forward. Irony being Jacob’s had been awful when he was a fixture in the team. In recent games he’s looked promising and linked up well with Gelhardt.

So dropped.

Robinson and Pearce disappeared too.

Just seen the goals. Cardiffs should have been disallowed. The lad that wins ghe header gives Naismith a two handed push in the back to give him space to jump.and flick it on for the goal scorer.