Carabao Cup | Vital Football

Carabao Cup

I normally want us to get through each round but this season the prem is more important so play the fringe/not match fit players in this one.

Gunn - Mumba - Zimmermann - Omobamidele - Byram - Sorensen - Rupp - Hernandez - Placheta - Idah - Sargent

On the other side of it you could say that if we lose the first few games the feeling in the squad could be low so winning this game could get them re focused.

Not bothered about the Mickey Mouse Cup .Staying up is all that counts
It is now massively important at Carrow Road to win at all costs, whichever starting 11 is selected. If DF does not want to demoralise his favourite players against Leicester then he has a great opportunity against Bournemouth to see how his non starters fare during a competitive situation. All I would care to see is, if anyone does really well, that they are selected again on Saturday irrespective of benching his chosen ones.

Gunn(Krull) . Byram(Aarons) , Omo(Hanley) , Zimbo(Gibson) , Mumba(Gio) , Sorensen(Gilmour) , Lees-Melou(Dowell) , Tzolis( Cantwell) , Rashica(Hernandez) , Idah(Placheta) , Sargent(Pukki).

Last edited:
Picked up my tickets this morning. Looking forward to seeing Tzolis & Sargent involved in some goals and maybe a first look at Brandon Williams too

DF starts by saying what a good club Bournemouth are.

Williams can play tomorrow.

Placheta still out probably back after internationals

Zimmermann back.

DF says that Tzolis has the potential to be one of the best wingers in the world, but he will not play him so soon and he wants him to adapt before playing him. Tomorrow he is not sure he might give him a few minutes at the end of the game. DF is not 100% sure if Tzolis can handle pressure or deal with losing. Come on DF this is a professional footballer and he has played at the top level. He has come to Norwich he knows we will lose games.

Jesus, DF going on about being a self-funded club again! he does it every fing time. He mentioned the word Self-funded four times in this press conference.

It will be a little miracle again soon.

Also DF says he isn't addicted to any formation but again gone for 4-3-3

Dowell right wing .... nope not for me.