CARABAO CUP- LAST 16 | Vital Football

CARABAO CUP- LAST 16

total spurs

Predictor Champion 2022/23
WeW
We have been drawn away to West Ham in last 16...….interesting, wonder what type of team he will put out.

Gutted! Seriously hoping for us to win it this season, not much harder games for us than this. They will obviously go all out to win and probably near full strength while we have to play City on Monday, this on Wednesday/Thursday, Wolves on Saturday and PSV on Tuesday. Poch will obviously see this as the least biggest game and play a 2nd string team. We ain't winning this

Gutted! Seriously hoping for us to win it this season, not much harder games for us than this. They will obviously go all out to win and probably near full strength while we have to play City on Monday, this on Wednesday/Thursday, Wolves on Saturday and PSV on Tuesday. Poch will obviously see this as the least biggest game and play a 2nd string team. We ain't winning this
If we can't beat a Shite Spam team,even at their home, Scott,we dont deserve to be in competition,what a really negative post Mate.?

I can't stand the thought of losing to spam again. They seem to be on the up after a bad start. We have injuries too. Fighting on all fronts could be the wrong way to go, so what should we give up ?

I can't stand the thought of losing to spam again. They seem to be on the up after a bad start. We have injuries too. Fighting on all fronts could be the wrong way to go, so what should we give up ?

The League without a doubt, the City game we would lose even with a full team, League Cup is the only cup we have a realistic shot at

They're shit but doesn't matter how shit they are (and how good we are) they will beat us. It's their biggest game of the season
Fair point Scotty, I was a bit pissed when I posted last night,but it's a great opportunity for us to ram their biggest game of the season right down their throats,I really despise them.

If we want in the conversation, we should be winning this. A loss would be an upset. We need hardware and this tourney is winnable.

If we can't beat a Shite Spam team,even at their home, Scott,we dont deserve to be in competition,what a really negative post Mate.?

They are on fire at the moment.

I would rather play the first team in this that city league game

I've seen people elsewhere online saying that rotating for this game would show a lack of ambition and those same people say we should instead field a weak team against city as we stand no chance of winning it.

I'm not saying I have the answer to this conundrum but the irony of the above is clearly lost on them.

Even a point against City could mean getting 4th and not. I think securing CL for next season will be the priority driven by money. European nights at the new stadium etc. So I would understand why Poch could field the stronger team against City.

Any team we put out from our first team squad will be able to beat the shammers. Bunch of jodrell bankers . Even Sissoko scores against them ! 3-0 to us . Previous fluke results won't happen again .

I don't care about the League cup. I want to win the FA cup and be in the ECL next season.

Bad attitude, I want to win. Not be happy to finish 4th and lose to Chelsea/City/Liverpool in the Semi Final of the FA Cup, cause we all know that's what will happen.

Give me a cup win please

I don't think that I could have been clear. I want to win the FA cup and finish in a ECL place. I don't think expressing a personal preference denotes any attitudes at all. My scenario ends with us beating the Chavs/pool in a semi and Arsenal to WIN the cup. Your attitude is wrong Scott because you have us losing that game. I also think we need to get a way from the odd idea our wants effect the side. I never said Poch would do this because he had his own motivations, some of which I honestly don't really get.