Carabao Cup Draw On Thursday Evening | Vital Football

Carabao Cup Draw On Thursday Evening

A home draw against a 'biggie' relatively speaking (top end Championship) wouldn't go amiss, screened LIVE too perhaps?

We should aim at winning this.

Lincolnshire Senior Cup is the target............end of.
Keep focus.
Set realistic targets and you won`t end up disappointed!
Start dreaming and this happens.
Last year`s Carabao highlights......we got a stuffing just like my turkey.

No need to get too involved in the Carabao cup as it might negatively impact our push to the Championship.
Furthermore, the carrot munchers cup will suit me fine this season.(guaranteed bus tour of Lincoln)
New investors like to see winners and our mates in Hunan province need to hear about our further success.

ps Let`s try and move the venue for the final of the Lincolnshire Cup to Wembley,up the profile of the competition,extra revenue,day out,hoover up the potential investors......you know it makes sense..........Liam ?

It is the least profitable of the three cups, I believe. You only get £50,000 for winning a semi-final.

TBH I didn't think I would be less interested in this competition than The Checkatrade but I am. It has very little appeal from either a footballing or financial perspective. Then again if we get a 4th round big team away in The North West at a ground I haven't been to I may be persuaded to drag my sorry self along.

Lincolnshire Senior Cup is the target............end of.
Keep focus.
Set realistic targets and you won`t end up disappointed!
Start dreaming and this happens.
Last year`s Carabao highlights......we got a stuffing just like my turkey.

But here's the thing. As unlikely though it is - and it is *very, very* unlikely - this is the one historic cup that includes all 4 divisions that we could conceivably win. And, probably, only the Cowleys could do it for us.

I know you all think I'm mad, but just imagine having it in the Trophy cabinet.

But here's the thing. As unlikely though it is - and it is *very, very* unlikely - this is the one historic cup that includes all 4 divisions that we could conceivably win. And, probably, only the Cowleys could do it for us.

I know you all think I'm mad, but just imagine having it in the Trophy cabinet.

i will send you a pm when we get slaughtered 1st round and will buy you a curry if we get to Wembley.
only the best.....post Shrewsbury we were there mobhanded.
http://www.masti.london/