Cantwell | Vital Football

Cantwell

I may be in a minority here and it is not a wokey everybody has chances attitude
but from a financial point of view.
We need a play maker and he is already here ( not sure about contract ) and we need the manager to get the best out of him.
His sale value is low and if back to best and improves as a player and a person
we will get the most economical deal.

To do this we need a manager who gets the best out of players and in my opinion he has not got that from any player in the squad yet alone a troubled one.

Answer. Remove the Smith and Shakey Show and install a better and younger manager who will inspire the entire squad including Cantwell.

2 quiet middle aged men standing drinking Kenco during games does not inspire me so surely does not inspire the players.

I may be in a minority here and it is not a wokey everybody has chances attitude
but from a financial point of view.
We need a play maker and he is already here ( not sure about contract ) and we need the manager to get the best out of him.
His sale value is low and if back to best and improves as a player and a person
we will get the most economical deal.

To do this we need a manager who gets the best out of players and in my opinion he has not got that from any player in the squad yet alone a troubled one.

Answer. Remove the Smith and Shakey Show and install a better and younger manager who will inspire the entire squad including Cantwell.

2 quiet middle aged men standing drinking Kenco during games does not inspire me so surely does not inspire the players.
I agree with getting rid of the Smith and Shakey show but dont know about replacements. Obviously, he is not going anywhwere forca while yet and I dont really think Cantwell will work for anyone unless he is in the premier league. Shame of a wasted talent.

I think Cantwell will go abroad. Saud that he was going that way before Bournemouth came in for him.