Cant understand why ! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Cant understand why !

Depends if all the blocks were in the same stand exclusively for schools. Could be manageable.

Think out of the box!

elgorm - 31/8/2012 11:13

Tomfoolery - 31/8/2012 11:03

So you don't think that was a good marketing tool....??????, I do, he is looking after the next generation of customers, because lets be honest, he doesn't give a fuck about you lot...

So you keep saying.....

Not exactly groundbreaking promotion.

If he gets 15,000 at £25 a ticket
Or 30,000 at £15 a ticket.

Its common sense and should be used for all similar games, the owner doesnt lose out and neither does the fan. Not worth noshing him off over though.

I never mentioned £15 or £25 Tickets..

I mentioned £5 Tickets for kids, and how I envy the feeling they would have had attending their first game at St James Park....

' It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love."

Well Said, Sir Bobby...

Same point applies whether its 5k kids at £5 or 2k at £10 or whatever the price. It makes good business sense. Its not rocket science or a clever marketing ploy.

Teams with poor attendances have been doing it for years.

Its not like he's reinvented the wheel.

shearers boots - 31/8/2012 08:33

People are on a NUFC football forum ,When all they do is slag the owner, the club, fans who go to the match, More or less anything to do with NUFC ,,,, Why not start your own WE HATE ANYTHING TO DO WITH NUFC forum

We are all Toon fans , So should be pulling in the same direction,Fuck me Rangers fans have been shaffted big style and they had nearly 50,000 for their first home game of the season ,We would have a few clowns with Cockney mafia banners or some turds jumping up and down at the sky sports camera :14: :14:

Hands up if you have anything nice to say about the manager , the owner and the CEO now.

:14:

Kenn43256 aka Shearers boots was last seen having a nervous breakdown outside the training ground after the Liverpool humiliation, he flipped when the lads fucked off from training after an hour and refused to sign his whey aye man outfit.

Just stumbled across this thread. Going back to the original point let's use another example.

Your daughter just happens to start dating someone you know is a local drug dealer and is under police surveillance.

Do you:
a) say "that's fantastic, I hope you'll be really happy
b) counsel her about what you know and point out that things could get a little bit complicated
c) turn your back on her and say that you will never see her again

Same principle really, just different players. Ashley, Llambias and Pardew aren't good enough for my club.

keggy_keagal - 31/8/2012 09:22

Some of us remember our owner is proven in a court of law to be .....a liar !!

He backed Ashley over this and called Keegan a ****. This was way before the bar in New York as well. How's that bar coming on SB?