Cant understand why ! | Vital Football

Cant understand why !

shearers boots

Vital Squad Member
People are on a NUFC football forum ,When all they do is slag the owner, the club, fans who go to the match, More or less anything to do with NUFC ,,,, Why not start your own WE HATE ANYTHING TO DO WITH NUFC forum

We are all Toon fans , So should be pulling in the same direction,Fuck me Rangers fans have been shaffted big style and they had nearly 50,000 for their first home game of the season ,We would have a few clowns with Cockney mafia banners or some turds jumping up and down at the sky sports camera :14: :14:

there's absolutely nothing wrong with questioning the direction the club takes or the politics that ultimately influence the club as a whole. It's only natural to care and worry about something you love.
It's all healthy debate as I see it, It's when people get personal over it or become completely blinkered. That's when it becomes pathetic

I can understand some of the moaning...at the end of the day things are far from perfect and certain issues could have been handled a lot better

What I don't understand is the predictive moaning....moaning about things that haven't happened...writing off players before they've had time to bed in etc etc

We are in the best position we have been in for years ,Yet still they moan that we cant keep up with Man City or Barca, Get a grip ! We are a middle of the road club punching above are weight , They could always go follow the team down the road !

I've never seen one statement from anyone who thinks we should be competing with Man City or Barcelona. I suspect you've added this for effect

i would say we are punching well below our weight considering we have the 3rd biggest attendances in the country.

elgorm - 31/8/2012 09:11

i would say we are punching well below our weight considering we have the 3rd biggest attendances in the country.

That's got as much to do with history and geography as it has to do with Ashley

Nobody expects us to be up there with Man City/Utd, Chelsea. That has just been added to aid the cause of the optimists.
I see nothing wrong instating that the club have not strengthened as most people suspected they would or know they should.
Where does it say we shouldpaper over the cracks and be positive about everything, that is nonsense. We have our opinions you have yours.

So were aren't a top club that should have a high quality squad because of where we are and our history?

I see us as one of the countries biggest clubs with a middle of the road squad.

elgorm - 31/8/2012 09:16

So were aren't a top club that should have a high quality because of where we are and our history?

I see us as one of the countries biggest clubs with a middle of the road squad.

So why haven't we won anything for decades then?

we've challenged for titles, reached finals, been 1 game away from winning. Combination of bad luck, lack of bottle, dodgy management.

Are you saying we aren't one of the countries top clubs? Are you saying Spurs, Everton, Stoke, Leicester etc are all bigger clubs because they have won something?

shearers boots - 31/8/2012 08:33

People are on a NUFC football forum ,When all they do is slag the owner, the club, fans who go to the match, More or less anything to do with NUFC ,,,, Why not start your own WE HATE ANYTHING TO DO WITH NUFC forum

We are all Toon fans , So should be pulling in the same direction,Fuck me Rangers fans have been shaffted big style and they had nearly 50,000 for their first home game of the season ,We would have a few clowns with Cockney mafia banners or some turds jumping up and down at the sky sports camera :14: :14:

You frequently post threads like this (fine your choice) and I normally don't bite but...you don't have to understand just accept it . We are not Newcastle United fandroids, who do as we're told, believe only what the club says and queue for whatever has the club badge emblazoned upon it . Some of us see that some things don't quite add up . Some of us remember our owner is proven in a court of law to be .....a liar !!

All clubs have fans who aren't as happy as others . Believe it or not there are some Man City fans who are disenchanted by the way the club has become an all encompassing money pimp (or Chelsea if you will). Put any national based football phone in on when Manchester United have had an away draw and you get fans moaning about Fergie's too old .

I don't like that some of our fans are happy to be Sports Direct cattle . Don't understand it.
I accept it though and long for their and our salvation.