Canos | Vital Football

Canos

Delighted for Sergi, love this kid and would drive him back to GP myself if the opportunity arose to re-sign him.

Bees fans often struggle to agree on things - different with Sergi, we all love him.

I love Sergi. I love his attitude and his love for us and our club.

Brutally honest time. Whereas I could see Pritch being good enough to fit into the Spurs team, obviously wrong on that one...I can't see him being ready for top flight football yet. Great as he is I don't think he has it yet. Maybe another year with us would help. Maybe it is a sign that Spurs have too many great players in mid field to allow Pritchard to fit in and Liverpool don't and need Canos. I don't know, I just feel he is still a bit lightweight at times and needs more time before playing in top flight.

you might be right, he played because they were resting players and he was match fit and in decent form

sometimes you don't know though. Deli Alli an obvious example. We had players like Toums and Dougie last year that we wouldnt have thought would do it in the championship. Sometimes you have to try players to see their full potential.

But on Canos I tend to agree, he needs another year of first team football

Can't bear the though of Sergi ending up at Foolham or Reading, both rumoured to be sniffing. Warbs supposedly too - surely he won't go up there?

Imagine Sergi and Jota back home with us next season - too much to hope for I know but........