Canada-Bis | Vital Football

Canada-Bis

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
Its been legalised now over there.
ksifone.gif

Government is rubbing its hands at the tax windfall,they say it will drive dealers (bad people) off the streets.
ksifone.gif

It will just go the same way as fags,the dealers (bad people) will just undercut the price in the shops and still give free delivery.
ksifone.gif

Me i cant stand the STINK of the stuff.
ksifone.gif

A pig over the road from me smokes it all the time dawn till dusk +++ he has 5 kids and they are all NUTS they just scream and shout i put it down to 2nd hand inhalation.
ksifone.gif

I support decriminalisation of cannabis. Its an absolute waste of tax payers money trying to carry out the 'War on Drugs' etc etc. Get it out in the open, tightly regulate sales and tax the crap out of it.

I support decriminalisation of cannabis. Its an absolute waste of tax payers money trying to carry out the 'War on Drugs' etc etc. Get it out in the open, tightly regulate sales and tax the crap out of it.

I would prefer it to go underground deep underground.

Hospitals will be rife with dopers that have got Psychosis .

More dopers in the streets asking strangers "who you lookin at"

I would prefer it to go underground deep underground.

Hospitals will be rife with dopers that have got Psychosis .

More dopers in the streets asking strangers "who you lookin at"

People are doing it anyway, so why waste all the time and effort and public money trying to stop it. As soon as you criminalise something that people want to do, then it creates its own criminal community to satisfy the demand. (as in Prohibition in the USA, done with the very best of intentions by well meaning people, but which became a disaster that they still can't fix today.)

Here's two more questions -
Alcohol causes more health problems and ruins more lives than weed ever will. Why do we allow that?
Tobacco causes more health problems than weed. Why do we allow that?

People are doing it anyway, so why waste all the time and effort and public money trying to stop it. As soon as you criminalise something that people want to do, then it creates its own criminal community to satisfy the demand. (as in Prohibition in the USA, done with the very best of intentions by well meaning people, but which became a disaster that they still can't fix today.)

Here's two more questions -
Alcohol causes more health problems and ruins more lives than weed ever will. Why do we allow that?
Tobacco causes more health problems than weed. Why do we allow that?
Best thing i've dun packin up smokin on the 28th May 1984(apart from marryin Our Gertie) i dunt booze as much anymore and i've never dun drugs(other than those prescribed by mi Docs) whatever happens you'll neva suit everyone.UTCB