Can you guess the song thread? | Vital Football

Can you guess the song thread?

G

Ok bit of fun, start off by a main part of a song or chorus from a song and see if anyone can guess that song,

''Started with a kiss,,,,never thought it would come to this?''

Yep Pride well done dude,

Wurz man lol this may take me a while wow lol

Wurzel - 20/2/2013 11:58

"She wore big knickers and she worked on a sewage farm"

Is that the english translation of the opening lines to the saudi arabian national anthem?

LOL this band is hillarious Mac lads Swetty Betty, this song makes me laff and reminds me of a girl i once knew ;)

Um yes however I have to admit to using Google Chrome and ahem cheating :17: which is how I think anyone would get it who isn't fibbing

Sweaty Betty brings back so many happy memories. Remember going on a school trip to France and me and my mate Simon were into Sweaty Betty at the time (the song not the woman), and we played it on a ghettoblaster at the back of the coach full volume.

Think we both got a weeks detention for that.

"I couldn't believe the size of her bum, she used to play for Wigan at the back of the scrum!" Class!

Sir Den im stumped on that one our kid, but then again don't take much to baffle me!

ClivetheVillan - 20/2/2013 17:09

LOL this band is hillarious Mac lads Swetty Betty, this song makes me laff and reminds me of a girl i once knew ;)

Yeah, I used to have a cd of the Mac Lads.... from Macclesfield I believe. Hilarious stuff, but can't remember Sweaty Betty (the song)...Lol

ClivetheVillan - 20/2/2013 15:14

Sir Den im stumped on that one our kid, but then again don't take much to baffle me!

It's a bit obscure Clive . I only picked it because its the best song title ever.

The band is Half Man Half Biscuit

The song is "All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away strip."

Here`s one for you :
Too easy.Pride will have it in 2 seconds :

Yodelodelodelodelodelodelodelodeloooooohh bap baaaaaa

Clubpaver - 20/2/2013 20:39

Here`s one for you :
Too easy.Pride will have it in 2 seconds :

Yodelodelodelodelodelodelodelodeloooooohh bap baaaaaa

:18: Sorry Clubpaver, I don't know if it's too early for me, but I haven't got the foggiest and it's well over 5 seconds now......Lol

Is it an instrumental?.........

:91:

It`s probably my poor spelling of it.
Yodel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel ohh bap baaaa.
Clue :
H P by F .

Clubpaver - 21/2/2013 05:55

It`s probably my poor spelling of it.
Yodel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel odel ohh bap baaaa.
Clue :
H P by F .

You see,....., I said it was too early for me earlier..... Hocus Pocus by Focus!.....Lol

:17: