Can we beat the Magpies? | Vital Football

Can we beat the Magpies?

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
We really need to win this game to have a realistic chance of hanging onto second place. County are a very good side who will give us a heck of a game. I am predicting a disappointing draw.

Can't see Pools getting anything out of this game, sadly to many things going against us at present with injuries to key players and loss of form in front of goal by our main striker.

The other teams chasing promotion have all had positive results today,

Overall I'll still be happy for a top 7 finish

I'm starting to doubt my own football knowledge!

Great result, and we're top of the league - who'd have thought it?

Great result and performance today. County are a very good side but apart from one or two moments they hardly threatened us. Richie Bennet was absolutely immense and made life difficult for the County defenders all game. The way he took his goal was amazing for this level: control with right foot, unstoppable shot with left. He is the player Mason Bloomfield has aspirations to be. I thought Armstrong looked off the pace and in need of rest. Ravas looked nervous but luckily he didn't have much to do. What a fantastic feeling! Pools top of the league having beaten close rivals in front of cameras. I'm "buzzing" as the young folks say.