Can I ask a question please ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Can I ask a question please ?

x2.

Not much, if any, modding to do and Jules keeps thing ticking over. I can't say I contribute too much nowadays with articles or anything like that, just keep an eye on the forum.

Me too. I do occasionally have to correct problems with the quote facility but there's not much else to worry about, really.

I too have just been keeping an eye on things to see what has been going on. For the first time have had a look at the Open Terrace & Off Topic section, which is worth checking out particularly while there is no League 1 football.

Great site and for me and guessing the same for others enlightened us to topics within the club we would otherwise miss. Whilst im watching games on ifollow i sometimes also read the comments some funny some ludicrous about the game/players at ht and ft. Without this site we would be much the poorer

Just wanted to echo what others have said. Don't post that often, but enjoy reading the site very much, well most of the contributions! Very pleased and grateful for all the work that people put in.

as others have said i dont post at all - i enter the comps but i view the site virtually every day ,but appreciate the time that goes into it
thanks Jules and all others involved

Good question and good answer. But can you remind us. please , of the finances, basically to encourage participation ie what is a view worth, a response, a like, a new thread etc etc

I wouldn't be without this forum

I have been offline for a few days so hadn't seem this. I echo the sentiments of many other that we all appreciate what Jules and the other contributors do.

What a lovely nice positive thread and just shows that we have generally nice and lovely people on here. As are most Lincoln City fans as we are clearly the best fans supporting the best team :grinning:

Good question and good answer. But can you remind us. please , of the finances, basically to encourage participation ie what is a view worth, a response, a like, a new thread etc etc

I wouldn't be without this forum
In isolation, I think individual clicks, likes and views are pretty negligible in terms of money, but of course over the course of a week/month/year it all adds up.