Can anybody help me | Vital Football

Can anybody help me

He said they were available in a supermarket, but he didn't tell anyone which supermarket he uses.

Rich boy's error from Cameron, poor kids don't get drunk, they get off their tits on drugs.

I believe it's cheaper lol

Can't tell whether he let Gideon come up with the example knowing his talent for numbers, or whether I should be impressed he knew Asda's own brand 0.5% is it? is roughly that price, cause he didn't know about the milk did he.

This is why the MP's get such cheap booze when they shop.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9927858/MPs-get-another-100-to-help-run-their-second-homes.html

All makes sense now :4:

:26:

It is important, at a time all seem to be suffering cuts, that our mps buck the trend and get more money.

Almost crucial one could argue.

I've always wondered with the second home allowance, why don't they just bring the food they would've eaten at their first home with them?

So who is eating their share at the first home and not coughing up? :37:

Or are they secretely eating all of it? Do they have 10 a day whilst us mortals have to deal with only 5?

mike_field - 13/3/2013 22:19

I've always wondered with the second home allowance, why don't they just bring the food they would've eaten at their first home with them?

So who is eating their share at the first home and not coughing up? :37:

Or are they secretely eating all of it? Do they have 10 a day whilst us mortals have to deal with only 5?

Have you seen that Pickles bloke, he's certainly eating his 10 a day

That said for a free can of lager, I could be tempted to put a pair on! lol

And I wondered how long it would take for somebody to mention our Community Secretary PMSL