Cambridge United (h): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Cambridge United (h): Ticket Information

Only a few remaining in SW block 1, Legends Lounge and restricted areas in selenity.

It appears blocks 2/3 in SW have had a mad spurt in the last couple of days in the SW.

Only a few remaining in SW block 1, Legends Lounge and restricted areas in selenity.

It appears blocks 2/3 in SW have had a mad spurt in the last couple of days in the SW.

Were they on sale before? Normally sold out blocks state "sold out" whereas "not on sale" (ie BM) show as unavailable. Didn't check before tonight so not sure whether they have sold out SW 2 and 3 or holding them back for the hoardes from Cambridge (would suggest 400 absolute max from Cambridge)

Yes both blocks 2-3 were on sale, whether they have been temporarily taken off or generally sold out I am not too sure.

Yes both blocks 2-3 were on sale, whether they have been temporarily taken off or generally sold out I am not too sure.
blocks 1-3 all on sale atm. 1 and 2 virtually sold out. 3 has virtually the whole block available.

Poor effort by Cambridge, but they are probably expecting a hammering. They brought 542 last season.

Silly question maybe but just been looking at ticket sales for Cambridge and Carlisle, one of the areas in the Coop for saturday just says ended not sold out? Any idea what this means ?(sensible answers please)

Silly question maybe but just been looking at ticket sales for Cambridge and Carlisle, one of the areas in the Coop for saturday just says ended not sold out? Any idea what this means ?(sensible answers please)
Someone in the process of buying, I think.

Interesting article below- I don't agree with everything in the article but there is a point around how we are having to manage additional "late in day" ticket sales and how this will only impact negatively on consistent crowd attendance.

https://staceywest.net/2018/10/18/sincil-bank-attendances-guest-article-by-richard-godson/

So tonight the BM 1-4 has gone on sale to home fans for the Cambridge game which means Cambridge will have SW (likely 6 and 7)- last week, we had the SW and Crewe had the Uni and BM1-2.

I don't know if there is an answer to this but the ability to consistently market our brand is affected by the current position and it does affect our attendance.

Anyway BM now on sale for home fans so fill your boots