Cambridge Friday | Vital Football

Cambridge Friday

Impster

Vital Football Hero
So. Moving on from last night we have a big, big game at Cambridge in a couple of days time. Three points and then a win Tuesday would be wonderful!

Any ticket sales news? Was 1000 last I heard but that was a while ago.

Already set for this one and a lot of the lads are up from this one too.Expect line up changes and a chance for the new signings to show their worth.

Oh yeah we've got a game Friday. Wingers will surely be rotated as Rowe and Anderson went deep against Chelsea. Likewise Green and Woodyard must be solely on recovery till Friday. Question mark over Freck fitness so Bossie back into midfield?

Would love to go but can't get there. If anybody is passing Sheffield on the way down, please stop and get me!

Understand just short of 1400 but also pay on the gate, so imagine the option is there to extend the terrace down the pitch?

is anyone going to be in Cambridge around 2ish?. I'm hoping to catch the train ( Hurrah I can have a pint) from Bury St Edmunds. There's a couple of Real Ale pubs near the station I'd like to check out. The Kingston Arms & The Cambridge Blue. Give me a shout if anyone is around.