Cambridge at home | Vital Football

Cambridge at home

Wow, hard earned point. Their 3 goals show what can happen if you try shots from around the edge of the box.

An amazing comeback which shouldn't really surprise us with this Notts team.

I thought we looked really good for the first 15 minutes but they gradually grew into the game. Their first goal did them the power of good and we struggled to respond resorting to long balls which generally ended up on a Cambridge players' head. Once we got a goal, I sensed a comeback was on the cards an so it proved.

2 points from the last 2 home games is less than we would have hoped for but our position in the top 3 is still very strong. An away win at Morecambe would do us the power of good. Let's hope the injuries to Ameobi and Forte aren't too serious.

runner_pie - 23/12/2017 20:46

An amazing comeback which shouldn't really surprise us with this Notts team.

I thought we looked really good for the first 15 minutes but they gradually grew into the game. Their first goal did them the power of good and we struggled to respond resorting to long balls which generally ended up on a Cambridge players' head. Once we got a goal, I sensed a comeback was on the cards an so it proved.

2 points from the last 2 home games is less than we would have hoped for but our position in the top 3 is still very strong. An away win at Morecambe would do us the power of good. Let's hope the injuries to Ameobi and Forte aren't too serious.

We need to get back to winning ways.

Just what the doctor ordered! That 7 point gap is very healthy at this stage of the season. Hopefully we can kick on against a Swindon team whose home form is similar to ours from 2016. An early goal for Notts would put their brittle confidence to the test, that's for sure.

Let's finish off a superb year with a bang!