Calling all South West Imps | Vital Football

Calling all South West Imps

PWould

Vital 1st Team Regular
Trying to see whether there is any interest in establishing an informal South West imps group. I have tried before with some limited success , but maybe it is time to try again. At the moment there are three of us who meet up for “ all things imp” , two, Andy and Stephen live in and around Bath and I live in Somerset near Cheddar. We meet up one or twice a season, in a pub ,sharing imps chatter, also arrange to meet up at games mostly in the South West, but sometimes further afield and where possible share transport etc. I am aware of several posters in and around Bristol and other parts of the South West. If you would like to get in touch, post a message of support and interest first and then send me a PM. UTI Pete

I have family in Wiltshire and Gloucestershire so would be interested as would my brother who isn't on here or Banter but lives in Cheltenham.

OK Paul, where are you living at the moment. ?
Had a good response but overwhelmingly from Banter. So looking to set up a closed group on there. UTI Pete

I'm living back in Salford (again) but my head office is Bristol. So I some times have to go in, but most of the time its either WFH or UK/Worldwide at customer sites.

Indie music festival at butlins ,shine something ,, loads of bands on , few of us been last couple of years really good crack ,decent bands on and a good laugh remembering our younger days from late 80s early 90s