C. CUP | Page 7 | Vital Football

C. CUP

Hang on, Amadou and Roberts seem to come out of this game with something.
Presumably the goalkeeper was ok. So you cant blame it on the loan players.

Not blaming them at all. On the contrary.
Signing for experience and being played as part of a second XI
in low key games does not help them.

Canary Player or TV or whatever it's called now took as long to get started as NCFC did by the sounds of it. I don't think it kicked in until about the 12th minute of the match. RN goes off air about a couple of mins before the match but there was no sign of the service I and others pay for. I have to admit that, after a massive amount of travel these past 11 days, I zoned out in the second half and fell asleep in my chair (unheard of for me!!) five mins before the end of the match. Woke up at 10.15pm to the realisation we had lost. Glad I missed 'the moment'. Woke in the night and thought I had dreamt we lost. Sadly not.

Canary Player or TV or whatever it's called now took as long to get started as NCFC did by the sounds of it. I don't think it kicked in until about the 12th minute of the match. RN goes off air about a couple of mins before the match but there was no sign of the service I and others pay for. I have to admit that, after a massive amount of travel these past 11 days, I zoned out in the second half and fell asleep in my chair (unheard of for me!!) five mins before the end of the match. Woke up at 10.15pm to the realisation we had lost. Glad I missed 'the moment'. Woke in the night and thought I had dreamt we lost. Sadly not.

BTW did you hear the seagulls during your stay?

Klose will be out the season again if confirmed his ACL, not sure how his is season ending and Onel’s is 3 months, obvs im uneducated in these matters!

Klose will be out the season again if confirmed his ACL, not sure how his is season ending and Onel’s is 3 months, obvs im uneducated in these matters!
Should have signed another CB. Klose might never be same and might not play again for us. Out this season and if we sign a new central defender then he might be pushed down the line.

Real shame but Zimmermann back and hopefully he can stay fit with Godfrey. Hanley fills me with no confidence. I think DF will probably look to bring in a central defender on loan in January. How many of us said we need to sign a new central defender?

Amadou can play there and did switch v crawley but isnt the same stature as in height as zimbo/klose. Agreed this could finish tim here. Hanley will never cut it in prem. defo need a new CB lined up for January if we can get through until then without losing anymore!?!

If anyone is in the slightest bit interested , if we had somehow managed to beat the might of Crawley then we would have played Stoke at home in the next round