Bye Ed! | Vital Football

Bye Ed!

He wants to concentrate on his celebrity lifestyle and probably wants to try get back in to the political game.

For me he was just a plastic chairman and no idea what he did. So stone and balls both gone.

Noel Edmonds has just had an early release from his previous engagement.

Ed followed by Ed?

Apparently he is to become an invisible ambassador like Stephen Fry.

Good piss off Labour ******.

The former Labour MP cited his upcoming television commitments behind the decision, which will also see him stand down as a director, but the lifelong City fan will become a club ambassador and vice-president.
Balls will officially leave his position as chairman on Boxing Day, the third anniversary of accepting the position from City’s majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones.
The club’s owners, along with the rest of the Canaries’ board, have no immediate plans to appoint a successor to Balls as chairman.
“I said to Delia and Michael in the autumn I felt it was the right time for me to step down,” said Balls, speaking prior to the Canaries’ 3-1 home win against Rotherham that kept them top of the Championship.

So.

How much of Our Team's Lofty position is Eddy claiming credit for (please forgive the terminal preposition)?

Best to not have a chairman. The list of people in that position over the past years have been very poor quality.
With 2 owners apparently making decisions, a chief exec and a couple of long standing board members, what is the purpose of a chairman ?

Having said that, since departure of Stoney, with no replacement as such who does that leave as a spokesperson in the non football role ?

Best to not have a chairman. The list of people in that position over the past years have been very poor quality.

Do you include Mr Alan Bowkett in that group of Chairmen? The man who persuaded Axa (holder of the Loan Notes) and the Bank not to put the club into Administration (partly due to his business reputation) when we arrived in Division One for the first time in fifty (?) years.

I would say that since Alan Bowkett left the club has gone BALLS UP!
It then allowed Rab to waste the bulk of the £50m. during that period.

Thankfully Webber and Farke have done a great job in handling the mess despite approx. £110m of talent being sold in the last five windows and with some other departures (Oli, Pinto, Jarvis, McGovern etc.) by the summer of 2019.

OTBC!

Last edited: