Bury | Page 75 | Vital Football

Bury

He wanted 3.2 million earlier in the week.
He's a bloody crook, he's the major creditor that's the efl won't let anything go through as he's the main beneficiary.

Dale the fake on BBC NW news noe saying its not his fault and saying another buyer is in line. The guy is a joker.

And apparently also said he didn't know Bury were a football club before he'd bought them, that he had no interest in sport, that he couldn't see what the fuss was all about and that there were no debts(!!!!)
and did he also say he'd never been to a football match ? Did I hear that right ?

Dale bleeting away about getting pledge into the club. Witch by the way he would get some as a creditor.... now says he knows nothing about football.

You listening to North Wesf Tonight ? What a joke he is .

Just been said a credible bid was made a 5.00pm talks going on

And apparently also said he didn't know Bury were a football club before he'd bought them, that he had no interest in sport, that he couldn't see what the fuss was all about and that there were no debts(!!!!)
and did he also say he'd never been to a football match ? Did I hear that right ?

. He said he is not a football person and knows nothing about football.

So they've run 7 million of debt since he took over?
Funny earlier he was saying the debts he inherited were much larger than he'd been told.
Total charlatan

Pity the bastards cheating got them promoted. Would have been a league 2 only issue if not, with the realistic prospect of relegation to non- league next season. Now if they are allowed to continue the worst that can happen is relegation to league 2.
How come Luton were not given the kid glove treatment when they were penalised?

The guy is a kind of black pudding version of Gordon Gekko.

However, whilst it's all fine and dandy to piss off a few long-standing employees and creditors when you're winding up small engineering firms or pubs on your way to selling off what assets are left, I reckon he has seriously misjudged what will happen to himself and his family if he allows Bury to go to the wall.

There are a number of supporters of any club who will take things way, way too far - as well all know. His life, and that of his family members, will be made a misery for some considerable time, unless he can get himself out of the area.

Perhaps the Radford's will loan him their villa?

I made a credible bid for Bury.

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps.
I' m waiting to hear if it's been accepted.

I also applied for the manager's job at Bolton.