Bury | Page 62 | Vital Football

Bury

Apparently there has been no offer at all, merely notification of an interested party and an outline plan. No money mentioned, in other words.

https://talksport.com/football/efl/586583/bury-owner-steve-dale-league-one-jim-white/
"We’ve had no offer, we had an outline of what they were proposing to do, but there has been no offer to buy my shares."

Those shares he bought for £1. How much does he think they are worth right now. I would also take a guess he has spent a similar amount of his own money on the club since taking over. What a chancer.

Surely they will be expelled . This should have been sorted months ago. Where would they get players from and how quick if they were to stay afloat

The EFL really are testicularly challenged. They have just messed around with the plans of another club while they are waiting until Thursday to see if they can mess around with what will be a 5th clubs preperations. While they don't want to be seen as the big bad ogre that winds up Bury, they are looking increasingly toothless and incapable of running the EFL.

Perhaps they'll draw a line when Bury are playing Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday every week. Absolute bloody shambles.
I get that this is very much tongue in cheek, but why should they be being allowed to impact on what is amounting to other clubs fixture backlogs.

Serious question. Do BURY have any players signed? The window is now closed and they are limited to how many loans they can play. So how do they even start to play matches if they presumably have no players.

Well their game against Rotherham will be more than likely off next Tuesday then their next deadline will be on the Friday where if they haven't done a deal and are sorted they will be thrown out of the EFL (probably, maybe). If they get a deal they play Tranmere the next day!!