Bury | Page 69 | Vital Football

Bury

Reading the rejection of the latest offer, his tale is reaching one inevitable conclusion, led by Dale who Danny accurately describes as an asset stripper. How he has the neck to reject any offer as he thinks he can get a better one beggars belief. It is becoming clearer that he has transferred assets to another business he owns. When Bury are kicked out and it is a when, I would hope that any other asset owned by this charlatan is frozen with a view to staff and other creditors getting at least a portion of owed funds. I won't hold my breath though

Reading the rejection of the latest offer, his tale is reaching one inevitable conclusion, led by Dale who Danny accurately describes as an asset stripper. How he has the neck to reject any offer as he thinks he can get a better one beggars belief. It is becoming clearer that he has transferred assets to another business he owns. When Bury are kicked out and it is a when, I would hope that any other asset owned by this charlatan is frozen with a view to staff and other creditors getting at least a portion of owed funds. I won't hold my breath though

Not a chance I suspect he will have very base covered in that department. Certainly appears that he knows exactly what he is doing and what the end game is!

Poor old Bury 135 years of history down the pan. I really feel for the staff it's awful. But the fans that emotional connection and feeling of belonging will be gone and will never be replaced I suspect. Absolutely tragic!

It is becoming clearer that he has transferred assets to another business he owns. When Bury are kicked out and it is a when, I would hope that any other asset owned by this charlatan is frozen with a view to staff and other creditors getting at least a portion of owed funds. I won't hold my breath though
Not possible, different commercial entities. Like it or not, the assets will have been transferred legally.

Reading the rejection of the latest offer, his tale is reaching one inevitable conclusion, led by Dale who Danny accurately describes as an asset stripper. How he has the neck to reject any offer as he thinks he can get a better one beggars belief.
I suspect that any offer to buy the club has to make him more money than he will make from its liquidation. And considering no one knows exactly how much that is, we cannot judge whether the offer was realistic or not.

They could still be saved.........why, who's that up there?.......,'a fiery horse, with the speed of light, a cloud of dust and a hearty Hi-Yo Silver,'.....yes its the Lone (A)rranger!!!

To little to late? Shows some passion for her club. Bury fans should get down there to support her.
Passionate, but little more. The interviews she gave to various news bulletins were desperate stuff and may have done more harm to the cause than good. She was almost incoherent at times and rambled on about irrelevant things.
a) Her late father, who was associated with the club for 44 years, would be devastated to see this.
b) She believes the big clubs - particularly Manchester City and United - should give them the money they need because Bury sold them a number of players over the years 'for a pittance'; she then machine-gunned herself in the foot by admitting it was not a pittance at the time they were sold.
c) For some reason, she believes the town will die without the football club.
d) She then said Bury is a big club too despite not having the money or supporters that the other big clubs have.