Bury | Page 113 | Vital Football

Bury

As there seemd to be interest in Bury FC with 113 pages of post i thought id add another post . Bury AFC start their first season with a home match against Steeton AFC in the North West Counties League First division North . Of coursr with all the previous interest i'll post the score . I'm sure you will all want to know

It's reported in this week's NLP that David Hilton, a major investor in Ilkeston Town, says he's been in talks with Steve Dale about a takeover of Bury, but has failed to reach an agreement regarding his shares

Says his only objective is to revive Bury FC and create a self sustainable model moving forward, eradicating the clubs' debt as part of the process

I hope that if it comes off that would still mean starting at least a couple of levels down the pyramid (or same as the Pheonix) - would be a scandal if not - they would surely be a "new" club after all this time

Steve Dale's attempts to register the Bury FC crest/trademark in his own name has been rejected by the Intellectual Property Office (report in this week's NLP). He applied last July, but was opposed by the pheonix club and local council, with the legal firm providing their services at a substantially discounted rate

Steve Dale's attempts to register the Bury FC crest/trademark in his own name has been rejected by the Intellectual Property Office (report in this week's NLP). He applied last July, but was opposed by the pheonix club and local council, with the legal firm providing their services at a substantially discounted rate

Dale is still trying things?
Insane