Bury intresting! | Vital Football

Bury intresting!

Because Bolton have met the conditions requested by the EFL and worked with the league all through their troubles, Bury haven't, in fact they have done the opposite.

Plus Bolton have got better contacts within the EFL and the PFA who have wiped the cheating sods arses for months. Notice, still no punishment for not competing fixtures last season never mind doing it again this season.

Bowton told the efl they intended borrowing money of the pfa to pay off the debt so they gave them the thumbs up and told them to crack on.

Bowton told the efl they intended borrowing money of the pfa to pay off the debt so they gave them the thumbs up and told them to crack on.
What about the money they have taken off us by not paying taxes. £2 million could do a lot for some communities but hey ho we are BWFC we don't need to pay that while other clubs do and get relegated or miss out on promotion. Cheating club need to be dealt with.

Someone was always coming in to "save" Bury last minute, has happened countless times over the years. I never was in doubt they would get kicked out. But their owner is pillock and dragging the Bury fans through the dirt.

I think Bury were always going to be sold, and I'm glad, even if it's only s stay of execution that buys them time to sort a more permanent solution. No real football fan wants any other club to go under, so anything is better than the alternative in this case.

The Football League really do need to get a grip though. Another club pushed to the brink of bankruptcy by an owner with no idea how to run a club sustainably suggests that whatever tests the Football League are using to find 'right and proper' people as owners aren't fit for purpose.

I think Bury were always going to be sold, and I'm glad, even if it's only s stay of execution that buys them time to sort a more permanent solution. No real football fan wants any other club to go under, so anything is better than the alternative in this case.

The Football League really do need to get a grip though. Another club pushed to the brink of bankruptcy by an owner with no idea how to run a club sustainably suggests that whatever tests the Football League are using to find 'right and proper' people as owners aren't fit for purpose.

They'll do absolutely zilch Pon, heads in the sand as clubs go bump. Only way it will EVER change is if one of the top 4 go bump then they may look at it as it's the golden goose scenario imo!!!

Good to see that a buyer has been found, however this still does not settle the matter. Bury still have to make up the games that they have had suspended and this puts pressure on them and their opponents. They will have to play more midweek fixtures to make up for the deficit, a total of four games to make up. Will they be asking the league to extend the season to accommodate them or put their players through the rigours of having to make up the games during the normal season, if so will they be crying off from games saying they are too tired as Bolton have.

What a mess the owner and the EFL have made of this.