Bury (h): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Bury (h): Ticket Information

Just had a look on Eventbrite. there are 30 tickets left in The Legends lounge in The CO-OP about 100 or so in The South Park, about 70 restricted views in The St Andrew's and I would say about 400 of the 800 that are available in The Stacey West. So that's about 600 tickets left on sale.

I assume the junior imps won't be quite full in the South Park plus segregation area and whatever Bury bring.

I reckon we are looking at around 8,000 by my rough calculations. Allowing for no shows (holiday time etc) plus pay on the night walk ups.

Well just had another look and they seem to be selling still even though it's pay on the gate tonight.

Only 20 left in The Legends lounge now and 438 sold in The Stacey West with 362 left on sale. Although I guess they can move into the block behind the goal if necessary as I can't see Bury bringing more than 200 or so!

Only 20 left in The Legends lounge now and 438 sold in The Stacey West with 362 left on sale. Although I guess they can move into the block behind the goal if necessary as I can't see Bury bringing more than 200 or so!

You may be right regarding Bury fans although on their forum they're talking/hoping for few more. One poster seem to think 700 is possible, although I'd believe that when I see it...

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/32051-lincoln-away-tues-21st-aug/&page=2

Just had a look on Eventbrite. there are 30 tickets left in The Legends lounge in The CO-OP about 100 or so in The South Park, about 70 restricted views in The St Andrew's and I would say about 400 of the 800 that are available in The Stacey West. So that's about 600 tickets left on sale.

I assume the junior imps won't be quite full in the South Park plus segregation area and whatever Bury bring.

I reckon we are looking at around 8,000 by my rough calculations. Allowing for no shows (holiday time etc) plus pay on the night walk ups.
So difficult this time of the season with it being school holidays.
I know the two families around were away for the Swindon but are going tonight.
I agree with you around 8000 imps, hopefully a few more.