Bury! Get yourselves there! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bury! Get yourselves there!

DC - “We want as many people to go to Bury on Saturday, we know it is on Sky which is brilliant but we won’t hear the fans through the television set.”

Should imagine there will be 800 plus there come kick off; enough to make a noise so long as we are not all spread out in a large stand.

Been ther a few times. Also Nags Head is a good pub , and Britons Protection

If you go to the Britons Protection (which I agree is a great pub) it would be rude not to pay a visit to the Peveril of the Peak which is on the opposite side of the road another great hidden gem of Manchester! Spent many a happy hour in both.

peveril-of-the-peak-pub-manchester.jpg

I was there the last time we won at gigg lane in 2004, when Bloomer scored the only goal in a 1-0 win.
We were behind the other goal that day.

I was there the last time we won at gigg lane in 2004, when Bloomer scored the only goal in a 1-0 win.
We were behind the other goal that day.

Yep I was there for that one, mind you I was also there when we lost 7-1 in 1996 and we equalised to make it 1-1!

Yep I was there for that one, mind you I was also there when we lost 7-1 in 1996 and we equalised to make it 1-1!
Yeah interestingly weird day that one!
One of those very John Beck performances, when it went wrong boy did it go wrong! Similar happened at Colchester a few months later, we lost 7-1 there too.
Been to Bury quite a few times in 90s and 00s.