Bury! Get yourselves there! | Vital Football

Bury! Get yourselves there!

SwinImp

Vital Youth Team
Bury next week is going to be a colossal game in our promotion battle and I think the last update was around 700 sold.

Plenty of tickets available. Subsidised coach travel. Chance to show our great support live on Sky.

Get yourselves there!

UTI

Bury next week is going to be a colossal game in our promotion battle and I think the last update was around 700 sold.

Plenty of tickets available. Subsidised coach travel. Chance to show our great support live on Sky.

Get yourselves there!

UTI
We're going !

I'll be there. I was going to stay in Manchester for a couple of nights, but I think I'm just going to travel on the coach instead!

Aiming to make a decision on Monday or Tuesday!

Really thought we would easily take 1,000 to this one- now it's a top of the table clash, even more so.

Change of kick off hasn't helped but still think we should be taking a big number to Bury.

I'll be there!

Yeah I was going to go, but the change in kick off time means I can't due to other plans in the evening!

Am I alone in thinking the Yeovil match is the more important of the two?
Certainly take 3 pts at Yeovil it takes the pressure off a bit. Lose at Yeovil and then Bury becomes huge (they would go top by beating us).

I'm surprised to see Bury up there. most people reckoned a low mid table season, even a season of struggle. I don't know much about them, but are they just on a good run or are they really a possible title winner?

The Bury game is a 6 pointer. Rather win that than Tuesday's game. Scratch that. Rather win them both but I'm just greedy.

Certainly take 3 pts at Yeovil it takes the pressure off a bit. Lose at Yeovil and then Bury becomes huge (they would go top by beating us).

I'm surprised to see Bury up there. most people reckoned a low mid table season, even a season of struggle. I don't know much about them, but are they just on a good run or are they really a possible title winner?
I thought they looked a dangerous footballing team at our place and we were very lucky to get over the line. We could have quite easily lost the game let alone win it. They score goals and keep possession; full of confidence and momentum currently. I expect a tough match at Bury with us on the back foot looking to counter attack and capitalise on set pieces to get anything out of the game.

Having been to Gigg Lane a number of times, sadly I have to miss this one. Prior engagement.

Sorry not going to Yeovil or this one,im giving the wallet a rest after going to alot lately. Bills sadly have to be paid,will be watching on the sofa in the warmth with the dog definately though.

I thought they looked a dangerous footballing team at our place and we were very lucky to get over the line. We could have quite easily lost the game let alone win it. They score goals and keep possession; full of confidence and momentum currently. I expect a tough match at Bury with us on the back foot looking to counter attack and capitalise on set pieces to get anything out of the game.

Their home form is very good W10 D3 L1 (to Carlisle) scoring 4 on 5 occasions. Our away form (so far) W7 D3 L3. Any points from there will be hard earned.

If we win at Yeovil, it will not only be second v first at Bury, but also the best home record in L2 v the best away record in L2. Who would fear the other?

Can't go but will be watching. I think DC will be targeting a point and this will be the game where Bostwick heads into midfield.

Bury were about the best team to play against us at home this season. Danny Mayor is possibly the best attacking midfielder in the league when he dribbles past defenders and they have several possible goal scorers. Like all teams there needs to be a balance and they concede more goals than us. I have no doubt Nicky will device a tactical plan to soak up the pressure and hit them on the break. Would take a point but hellfire this is Danny Cowley and Lincoln City 2019 so no reason to even think about going there and not winning.