Bury fans preview of Imps | Vital Football

Bury fans preview of Imps

"...he remains a potent super-sub to be called on as and when he’s needed"

Has Rhead ever been a super sub?

"...this is quite unfamiliar territory for Lincoln and their fans. I can’t immediately recall a time when they were one of the favourites for promotion from the fourth tier"

Under KA and Schoey?

No Bostwick in that expected line up, given he was in the team of the season and important to us, he should be a key individual again.

A decent write up though, I don't have us as favourites but hope we at least have a play off place to go for.

"...

"...this is quite unfamiliar territory for Lincoln and their fans. I can’t immediately recall a time when they were one of the favourites for promotion from the fourth tier"

Under KA and Schoey?

But that was over 11 years ago :eek!:

Wow that is a very complimentary write up! Loved the end sentence it almost sounds like he is a Lincoln fan

"Although I’ve ‘banded’ my predictions into areas for every side, if someone put a gun to my head and asked me to name the champions for 2018/2019, the Imps would definitely be the first ones I’d think of. There are impressive individuals wherever you look in a group that has an extremely high level of tactical flexibility, and more importantly, a manager that can squeeze the very best out of them. Exciting times at Sincil Bank are sure to stay for a while longer yet" :clap:

Wow that is a very complimentary write up! Loved the end sentence it almost sounds like he is a Lincoln fan

"Although I’ve ‘banded’ my predictions into areas for every side, if someone put a gun to my head and asked me to name the champions for 2018/2019, the Imps would definitely be the first ones I’d think of. There are impressive individuals wherever you look in a group that has an extremely high level of tactical flexibility, and more importantly, a manager that can squeeze the very best out of them. Exciting times at Sincil Bank are sure to stay for a while longer yet" :clap:
MV5BNWUxZDg5NGMtMDQxNi00MjcwLTljY2EtYjhmZGI3MjVjMzQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MzM3MjA@._V1_SX1738_CR0,0,1738,999_AL_.jpg

It is very difficult to write a convincing article about a club you do not support yourself, and that is a very good effort. There is a good deal of work gone into that.

Not a bad article. But they haven't mentioned Bostwick at all, so assume they were unaware of him. The line up -I would swap Bostwick for Frecklington. either/or for the keeper. Other than that I'd have 2 from Freck/Pett/Oconnor in the centre of the diamond(if that's what we are playing). Still going to have more players arriving yet so all could change.

Would be quite nice to have a thread on other teams fans forum write ups on us?Cant wait to read (if they can write? grimesbys and pgrs?