Bury (A) Tickets | Vital Football

Bury (A) Tickets

Interesting these are via the Bury EB site and are thus etickets not needing physical collection nor postage. Has anyone checked if the prices including EB fees are the same? I wonder if there are mutual lessons/good practice that we could learn from them. Later in the season I expect FGR will insist we use their system which (along with Barnet) I thought worked well previously.

E-tickets are excellent ... far less hassle in my opinion.

If ever there was a match for the club to possibly lay on free coaches to get as many fans to such a crucial game, then this is it?

Has anyone received their Bury ticket yet? Ordered in the initial batch which I believe was a paper ticket. Received my Notts County ticket already so am wondering if there's need to contact ticket office?

Has anyone received their Bury ticket yet? Ordered in the initial batch which I believe was a paper ticket. Received my Notts County ticket already so am wondering if there's need to contact ticket office?

I bought mine on Saturday and it was delivered yesterday. It needed a signature, so if you had a 'signed for' card put through your letterbox, there's a good chance that'll be your ticket.

Just bought seven online... so clearly not issues purchasing them? What will our allocation be now?