Burton Match thread | Vital Football

Burton Match thread

Loads to talk about here, no Virtue, Steart makes the bench, Spud starts, Turton to the bench, Husband moves to LB so Thornilly comes in.

I don't understand the thinking but so many changes and there are a few risks like starting Spud

Demetri Mitchell is one of two changes to the Blackpool line-up that faces Burton Albion tonight.

The 24-year-old joins Matty Virtue in the side, with Kevin Stewart and CJ Hamilton missing out due to injury.

Youth team striker Brad Holmes is named amongst the substitutes.

out.stream powered by ADITION

Team: Maxwell, Turton, Ballard, Husband, Ballard, Dougall, Virtue, Mitchell, Kaikai, Simms, Yates

Subs: Moore, Gabriel, Thorniley, Robson, Ward, Embleton, Holmes

Loads to talk about here, no Virtue, Steart makes the bench, Spud starts, Turton to the bench, Husband moves to LB so Thornilly comes in.

I don't understand the thinking but so many changes and there are a few risks like starting Spud
???????????

Good evening Sask. I don't understand the line up I took was off the official site, what is going on? Two Ballards looks a good choice and the team sheet looks more likely than mine

Has Hastie been on the pop?
If no, we all need to looking at that team.
No CJ , no Stewart, no options for forwards on tbe bench I will take a 1-0 off a defenders arris OG win right now.

Good evening Sask. I don't understand the line up I took was off the official site, what is going on? Two Ballards looks a good choice and the team sheet looks more likely than mine
Hiya Hastie. When I first saw your 'team', I thought it was your choice of a team if you had your druthers!

Burton on a big winning streak but we have to stop them and get 3 points tonight. Can't afford to drop anymore points at home. Hope our finishing is more clinical than of late. CJ a mystery? Able can you shed any light on CJ?

There are at least 6 men on the pitch tidying it up before kick-off. Are they all on the staff or volunteers?