Burton away | Vital Football

Burton away

Pope John XXIII

Vital Football Legend
Great draw

Absolutely not easy as we know how good Clough is in the cup.

But it's not a horrible boring game like Boro away either.

Genuine chance of getting to the quarters for both sides

Great draw

Absolutely not easy as we know how good Clough is in the cup.

But it's not a horrible boring game like Boro away either.

Genuine chance of getting to the quarters for both sides
Agree....we have to be up for it...Burton already got a couple higher divisions teams scalps...lets not have ours too...?

Fix written all over it. Fat Frank didnt get much headlines after todays performance.

Im away getting some sun so will miss the game. Will JP be at this one or will he be vilifying CP

It’ll um be um good um to see um Non um League um Nigel um again I can’t wait for another of his mole headed charisma fests as he stutters his way through telling an immigrant to fuck off home or how everyone is too blame except him & his woeful long ball

It’ll um be um good um to see um Non um League um Nigel um again I can’t wait for another of his mole headed charisma fests as he stutters his way through telling an immigrant to fuck off home or how everyone is too blame except him & his woeful long ball

I thought everyone was OK with NLN again now that everyone is pretty safe in the knowledge that he will never manage us.

Also, have we ever won against an NLN side in the cup?

It will be really annoying to lose to him, so for that reason alone I can only see one winner in this tie and it isn't going to be us.

I bet he's not on your Xmas card list Woanz.

:shake:

I'm looking forward to it - not a foregone conclusion by any means (given that we'll play the rezzies) but as good a chance as we've had in eons to get to a 1/4 final.

I'm looking forward to it - not a foregone conclusion by any means (given that we'll play the rezzies) but as good a chance as we've had in eons to get to a 1/4 final.

Wasn't the last time we had a chance to get in to a QF away at a lower league Clough side?

Wasn't the last time we had a chance to get in to a QF away at a lower league Clough side?
Yes, Sheffield Utd in the FA cup. Absolutely gutted to lose that.

Both sides have everything to play for and will fancy their chances. We have never won at the Pirelli in a competitive match, both previous visits were a loss or deserved to be.

But without being arrogant, we should have better players than them.

Home advantage Vs higher division side that has had money spent makes for a really good game hopefully