Substitutes
  • 3 Dummett
  • 4 Ki Sung-yueng
  • 10 Diamé
  • 21 Joselu
  • 22 Yedlin
  • 26 Darlow
  • 30 Atsu
No Kenedy, Shelvey, Muto, Fernandez or Barreca. Clark and Elliott out injured.

Last edited:
Longstaff really is growing in confidence game by game and I like Almiron’s lack of fear, plays like a good footballer should, enjoys the occasion.

Fucking hell, what a strike!

I had my doubts about this lad given his price or lack thereof but he’s proved to be an absolute cracking player thus far.

Almiron makes such a difference , as he's pulling Burnley players out of position. Might be the best performance for the side this season .

Almiron makes such a difference , as he's pulling Burnley players out of position. Might be the best performance for the side this season .

Yep, said Saturday we have a player who's first instinct is to attack with pace, no coincidence we suddenly ask questions of teams, attacking the opposition has always been the aim of the game, you watching Ashley you stupid fucking twat. This is football.

Hayden done really well of late, doesn't get a mention, but doing the dirty work and turned his form around.

Always rated Hayden as you say does the dirty work thouhht he would also make a good centre half shame he wants off

Never rated Hayden, average player in my opinion. If and when he eventually goes you'll know how good he is by the club that ends up taking him. As for Schar - an absolute baller

Definitely think tis 3-4-2-1 formation suits the players we have and Richie is far more effective on the left

Look at his stats for the last few games. As has been said, does the grunt work. Today covered most ground, most interceptions and his passing average has been very high. I'd stl like to see longstaff and Ki together and also, replace Lascelles with Fernandez.